•IMAGINE•

g r a y s o n

b a i l e y

d o l a n

History class,
The most boring subject of the day.
But he wasn't.

Grayson Bailey Dolan.

From head to toe I wish I could call him mine. Something I dream about, is to have him in my life. He's beautiful, and has such a great personality. The only times I see him is in history class, if I'm lucky, sometimes in the cafeteria.

He sits three people diagonal to me. I get a perfect view of him. His jawline, his eyes, his cheekbones, his lips, a work of art. Today we were studying about...I wasn't even paying attention. I was staring at this masterpiece before me. How could he be so cute? His laughs filling the room, music to my ears. His smile brightens up a dark room, something no one else could do.

I didn't know what I was doing. I was in deep waters when I get a chance to look at him like this. In adoration. Heart eyes, hoping that one day he'll come up to me and ask me out.

As I was looking, he turned around and caught a glimpse of me before smiling. He turned back around and whispered to the boy beside him, his friend, jack. He talked to him, while constantly looking at me. Jack made a nasty look at me. I suddenly felt insecure, shy and nervous. I looked down and decided to ignore it. I mean, let's face it, he wouldn't want someone like me.

Just as I was getting my head back into history, I looked up and expected to see the teacher, but instead, I saw Grayson. He was smiling down at me. My cheeks heated up and I tried hiding it. Wow, is this really happening? He never smiles at me, it was just a sideways glance if he were ever to. I felt his hand under my chin, making me look up at him.

"Hello gorgeous".

My breath was taken from me. He just called me gorgeous?! He pulled a seat from an empty desk and placed it infront of him, taking a seat before me. When I looked in his eyes, the same ones I've been waiting for to look back into mine. I felt safe in his presence. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. He smiled, his soft eyes boring into mine.

"Beautiful".

He whispered.

"Uuhhh, Mr Dolan? What do you think your doing?"

"Admiring this piece of art, God has given me, miss. Isn't she gorgeous".

He stated without taking his eyes off me.

The teacher must've gotten angry, I didn't care. She walked to her desk and wrote something down on a note.

"Both of you, out of my class, now".

I looked at him, shocked.

"W-what? We didn't d-"

I was cut off by Grayson's smirk. He took my hand in his and he lead me out of the classroom. We ran down the corridors and out of the school building. We laughed until we reached his baby blue Porsche. I stopped laughing awhile ago, just admiring his smile, his dimples, just his whole being. An angel.

his laughs died down, and now it was just me and him. His eyes looked into mine, the space between us was slowly closing, until his lips were on mine. It felt amazing. Something I wanted to do my whole life. He was amazing, is amazing. I want to spend my whole life with him. In just a that moment, it felt like we were the only people in their planet.

He pulled away and smiled at me. He took my breath away. I took a deep breathe, taking in what happened. I looked up at him. His cheeks went a shade of dark red. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down, he was nervous.

I knew what was coming. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life! And now, it's finally coming true.

"I have a question for you y/n".

I nodded, this is actually happening! He looked into my eyes and smiled, he opened his mouth and...

"Where's your homework?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at the teacher who had an angry look on her face. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. Some laughing.

"Don't keep me waiting Missy"

I quickly grabbed out my book and gave it to her before she walked off. I sighed and hit my head on my desk. No not again.
This is the fifth time now. Wake up y/n!

I shook it away and looked back up, my eyes landing on his. He smiled and looked back at the teacher.

"Why can't you imagine a world like that?"

Hey cutie pie 😘💋

My first imagine called imagine. Lol, sorry if this sucked. I'm so fuckin tired rn and my mom was moaning so that was fuckin annoying,

She's 31 and I'm 16, she had me when she was 16. Could you believe it?! I would be pregnant rn?!

Okay now byeeee

P.s, I swear I'm not weird ✌ adios amigos.