chapter dos

Hitoshi-san lay awake in his bed all night. he was thinking about kidnapper-kun. Hitoshi-san didn't know why, but every time he thought about Kidnapper-kun he blushed and his heart went doki doki. He was so confused about his feelings.

"Is kidnapper-kun my s-senpai?" hitoshi said.

When he fell asleep, Hitoshi-san dreamed about Kidnapper-kun. It was Kurisumasu and he was at Raku-chans sugoi kurisumasu party. He was having so much fun with his tomodachis at the swell party. Raku-chan was wearing a very kawaii dress that almost gave him a nosebleed desu >-<. But then, Kidnapper-kun appeared. He was dressed as naughty Santa-san and was wearing a tight revealing thong. 

"I'm here for the party, senpai" Kidnapper-kun muttered seductively. He swayed his hips and Hitoshi-san blushed. He gazed into Kidnapper-kun's sapphire eyes that shone like all the stars in the sky.

"C-come on in. nya. rawr." Hitoshi-san stuttered, mesmerized by Kidnapper-kun's sexy bod.

"I'm so arigatoful that you invited me here, Hitoshi." Kidnapper kun said as he walked by.

"Y-you're welcome, tomodachi." Hitoshi-san blushed so hard.

What is happening to me?, Hitoshi-san thought. Have I fallen in love with my kidnapper?!?

He went to try to find his tomodachis Koneko-chan and Raku-chan so that he could stay away from Kidnapper-kun and make his intense feelings stop. But when he found them, the two nekos were getting checkups from Vet-sama. 

All of a sudden, Hitoshi-san heard a sexy voice coming from the stage. he turned and saw Kidnapper-kun there. Kidnapper-kun smirked at him. "This is for you, senpai."

"HITOSHI-SAN!!! NYA!!! WAKE UP, DESU >-<!!!" Raku-chan said. 

Hitoshi-san woke up. He shot out of bed and immediately noticed that his clothes were covered in sweat. 

"I was so worried about you, desu, so I came to check on you nya!" Raku-chan exclaimed, blushing. 

"Oh, konnichiwa raku-chan." Hitoshi-san said. He was so glad to see his tomodachi after having that awful but very arousing dream. 

"You don't look like you feel very sugoi desu." Raku-chan looked concerned. "Do you want to get some mochi ice cream with me and Koneko-chan, Hitoshi-san? Nya desu?" she asked, looking up at Hitoshi-san with her kawaii purple eyes.

"I would love to, Raku-chan. Nya. Rawr."