Sana grabbed the lightsaber and hit Dahyun's head hard. "Ah! I'm under attack!" Not listening to her Sana kept the hits coming.

Joohyun turned the lights on, making Dahyun who was on the ground with Sana on top of her visible as Seulgi made the music from the phonograph stop. Yeah Jisoo was one of the people who still uses vinyls because she prefers the sound of it.

"This is why I like Dahyun the best." Jisoo declared. "She is the only one who thinks Jisoo lives matter."

"Yah," Lisa gasped dramatically. "I thought I was your best friend!"

"Maybe if you went to war for me." Jisoo folded her arms. "Anyways you guys need to be quiet now. Help me try to hear what they are talking about." Jisoo referred to the room nextdoor. The walls were so thin she could hear them chat.

Lisa pressed her ear against the wall. "I can't make out what they are saying."

"Use this," Dahyun gave her a glass.

"Okay," Lisa filled the glass with water, drank a sip and continued listening. "I still hear nothing."

"The idiocy!" Nayeon grabbed the glass from her and pushed her aside, pressing her ear with the glass against the wall. "....I hear two woman talking."

"Words, Nadong." The girls gathered behind her, kneeling on the floor. "What are they saying?" Jisoo asked.

"Um," Sana spoke up. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because Jisoo has a crush on her neighbour and wants to make sure her guests don't hurt her." Seulgi explained.

"In other words for no reason, at all." Joohyun stated.

"That's not true." Jisoo pouted. "They could be evil unnie."

"I got it!" Nayeon announced. "Someone said something about killing someone!"

"Killing!?" Jisoo urged Nayeon to keep talking.

"Yes! Um... theft...! They stole... a child!"

"A child!?" Lisa started to become jumpy. "They kill children! Oh my god!"

"Hold on..." Seulgi frowned. "Jisu! Is she safe? They could be after her!"

"Jisoo?" Sana asked quizzical.

"No." Joohyun's eyebrows knitted together. Even she started to worry. "The daughter of her neighbour. A sweet little girl, her name is Jisu."

"It all makes sense now!" Dahyun stood up abruptly, all eyes on her. "You said she is a lawyer right? Those people are trying to hire her. They are a gang of child killers and need someone to defend their crimes!" She concluded. "However the truth is they know she has a daughter and are trying to stall her until she comes home and they can kill her."

"It actually made sense until the last part." Sana shook her head in disagreement.

"Wait..." Jisoo looked at Dahyun. "Jennie is practically a child too!"

Lisa ran to Jisoo's bedroom and brought a baseball bat to them. "We should be equipped--"

"They are shouting!" Nayeon updated them. "They are shouting at each other! Something fell down! A body!? There are loud noises Jisoo!"

The raven didn't wait any longer, she took the bat from Lisa and stormed out. "Let's go guys! If you help me this time, I will forever be in your debts!"

Everyone was already on their way out when Dahyun made them stop.

"We can't leave without the boombox!" She claimed.