"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is."

"I mean, you're not wrong about the first part."

"I do know where he's gonna be."

"Great. Where?"

"Staten Island Ferry, 11. Some crazy dude I used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Ooh, that's soon."

"Can I give you some advice? You gotta get better at this part of the job."

"Yeah, well I just help old ladies around the city. This is a new thing for me. That's gonna dissolve in 2 hours!"

"No, come fix this! I got ice cream in here."

"What kind?"

"Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough."

"That's the good stuff. I'll get you out, but you have to give me some."

"Seriously?"

"Do you wanna get out or not?"

"Fine."

I pulled the webbing off and he got out the ice cream, handing me a tub. "Dude, why do you have 10 tubs of this stuff?"

"Cause it's good."

"Damn straight."

~Time skip brought to you by the fact that the timing in this scene is confusing because Peter escapes from detention, but it still manages to be before 11, so did he have detention during lesson? Or lunch? Because detention is usually either after school or at lunch. It could be a break detention, but I still don't understand. It basically makes no sense, because is it the same day? For the sake of my story, I'm just gonna say this is happening on a weekend but Idk. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk~

"OK, Mia, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode."

"Sure thing."

I overheard their conversation, talking about the buyer. "It's the guy from the bridge. Who's the other guy?"

"There's no record of him in the criminal databases."

I activated my drone and sent it to the other side of the ship. I climbed onto the ferry roof and crawled across, peering down at the 4 guys.

"Mia, who's the guy on the left?"

"Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

"No, cool it with the Instant Kill Mia." I rolled my eyes.

The guy from the bridge walked over to Gargan. "White pickup truck."

"Mia..."

"White pickup truck located."

"Incoming call from Tony Stark."

"Oh, great pick up I need to tell him about this."

"Miss Parker, got a sec?"

"Yeah actually I need to-"

"Nice work in DC. My dad never really gave me a lot of support, I'm trying to break the cycle of shame."

"Look, dude."

"Don't interrupt me when I'm complimenting you. Anyway, great things are about to -"

The ferry horn went off.

"What was that?"

"I just wanted to let you know that there's an illegal weapons deal going on at the Staten Island Ferry."

"What?!"

"Yeah, so, you wanna call for back up or something? I'm going to check it out, I'll update you."

"Don't go in there."

"I have to do something. You need to get over here, Stark."

"Alright, I'm on my way, don't do anything until I get there. And for the love of god, stay on the phone."

"Yeah sure, but I have to do something or they're gonna drive off with the weapons."

"No they're not, you're forgetting kid, it's a ferry, we've got time before it docks. I'm coming now, I'm about a minute away. Try not to die."

I could see he was in his suit, flying over. "What should we do?"

"I've called the FBI, they'll be there soon. Just hang tight kid."

"I have to do something."

"No you don't."

"Do you expect me to just sit here?"

"OK I'm here, try not to get killed."

I jumped down and grabbed the keys. "Yoink." I swung up to the deck. "The illegal weapons deal ferry was at 10.30. You missed it. I'd book you in for next week, but I think you'll be a little preoccupied."

I kicked the guys down, and ducked the Shocker's shocker.

"Spidey's here." Someone said.

2 thugs came up behind me and I knocked them both down. "Oops my bad. That was a little hard."

I shot a web grenade at the both of them and they stuck to the wall.

"Freeze! FBI!"

"Hey, it's not me you're meant to be shooting at."

Them Vulture emerged with a weapon. He was in his wing suit and the FBI turned their weapons toward him as Iron Man landed next to me. "Took you long enough, Tin Can."

"Shut it, Underoos."

"So what's our action plan?"

Then, Vulture fired the weapon and dragged a car toward me, which I jumped over. "They're headed to the top deck."

He dropped the weapon, so I webbed it to the wall, but he sadly got away. "You're messing with things you don't understand."

I grabbed the weapon and passed it to Iron Man, who took it and stepped out of his suit. "This is from Sokovia, but how did they-"

"I don't know. I heard someone saying one time that 'They keep making messes, we keep getting rich.' I think he was trying to say that they take the weapons from Alien tech that's left after battles. Some of their weapons are powered by Chitauri Energy Cores. "

"They've been doing this since the Battle Of New York?"

"I think so. They've been operating under your nose for years, Stark. Anyway, I gotta get home. See you at work?"

"See you, kid. Remember, you see these again, you call me."

"Will do, Old Man."

I swung off the ferry as the FBI arrested the guys who were left after the fight.