something special ❥

y/n perspective

i walk into the building where the concert was taking place with shaky hands and an increasing heart rate. i'm so nervous.

"i cant believe we're going to meet the johnny orlando and hayden summerall!!!" my best friend, (y/bff/n) exclaims.

"me neither! i'm so nervous though.. like what if he thinks i'm super weird or something? or what if-" she interrupts me.

"y/n chill out, i'm sure he will love you just like his other fans!! just remember to be yourself, you always act like a weird, different person when your nervous so just be you and you'll be fine."

we are now waiting in line at a johnny and hayden meet and greet before their concert. but something feels different, something besides my nervousness.. i just don't know what.

before i know it me and y/bff/n are almost to the front of the line. oh my god. this is actually about to happen.

johnny's perspective

"it was so nice meeting you, hope to see you again!" i say, smiling, to another cute fan me and hayden got the pleasure of meeting.

i loved meet and greets. it was the chunk of time we had available before each show where we got to meet the people who made us where we are. i love each and every one of my fans dearly and am so grateful for them and how they support me endlessly.

we were now almost to the last little chunk of fans from the long line and as happy as fans made me and how much i loved them i am exhausted, i am planning to take a small power nap in my dressing room before we go on tonight, so hopefully i will be able to.

"okay it's now your turn young ladies." i hear my security guard tell these two cute girls. one of them is really pretty woah.. they start walking over to me and hayden. i snap out of my stare and greet the pretty girls friend.

"hi it's so nice to meet you what's your name?" i ask, smiling.

"i- uh- umm.. oh my name is y/bff/n.. i cant believe you're real!!" she responds.

"aw don't be nervous!! but yes, believe it or not.. i am one hundred percent a real human being haha. at least i think so.." i joke as she laughs.

she then gives me a small gift bag which i thank her for bringing and place with the rest of my fan gifts. we take a couple photos, talk a little more, share one more goodbye hug, and then she walks over to hayden. her friend gives hayden one last hug and starts walking over towards me, her gorgeous (y/hair-color) flowing perfectly with each step.

"oh my gosh, hi! sorry i'm so shaky i'm really nervous for this whole meet and greet!!" she says, cutely rambling a little bit and then giving a small smile.

"don't worry about it, it's so nice to meet you!" i reply.

we then both go in for a hug. she wraps her arms around my neck while standing up on her tippy toes to reach me. i snake my arms around her waist as i rest my head on her shoulder.

right when we hugged it was like electricity all over my body. sparks flew just from her touch. wow.

we hug for a little bit longer before slowly removing our arms. she looks up at me and smiles and we both stare into each others eyes, getting lost.

i finally snap out of it, wanting to know more about her.

"so um what's your name?" i ask her.

"oh right haha i'm y/n," she then starts speaking in an adorable attempt of a british accent. "and what must your name be kind sir? i'm not quite familiar" smiling her perfect smile again. making her small freckles scattered across her nose scrunch up slightly.

i laugh at how cute she is before replying trying to speak a british accent. "well m'lady.. i go by the name johnny vincent orlando. pardon my rubbish accent." she begins giggling at my response and my heart starts racing. damn. her giggles got my heart racing and i met her not even five minutes ago.

"okay- perhAps i am not the best at faking a british accent but i love your name," i look into her eyes. "y/n. a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl." she blushes.

"thanks.. johnny, was it?" she jokes.

"oh whatever." i playfully roll my eyes chuckling.

we then take a couple photos, with a couple silly poses. darian holding her phone as the photographer. we make more small talk and just enjoy the amount of the time we get together. this is crazy. i feel like we've been best friends for years... it's just so easy to talk to her.

afterwards, she reaches into the small backpack she has on, and pulls out too matching bracelets.

"so i made you a matching bracelet with mine. so i have one that looks just like yours so whenever you wear it you can think of me... or whatever." she says while holding them both up. she then slips one on her right wrist and i hold up my right wrist for her to put it onto.
her fingers slightly brush against my skin and i feel a small spark shoot through my body.

"oh my gosh, thank you so much y/n, i love it. i'll wear it everyday! and even when i don't or forget to i'll definitely still remember you." i smile and look up into her eyes again. seeing her mirror my actions.

"thank you, it means a lot to me. i still can't believe this is happening and i actually got to meet you, hope to maybe see you again!" she responds.

we then share another very tight hug. when we pull away i quickly pull out my phone.

"wait- y/n real quick, tell me your snapchat.. i don't usually do this.. but i feel like we could end up being really good friends!" i say opening the yellow app on my phone.

her eyes widen and she says
"oh okay.. wow. sure!" and then she begins spelling y/sc/n out.

"i'll talk to you later y/nickname" she laughs and we share a final embrace. she walks out of the meet and greet to the auditorium where the concert is being held.

i quickly run over to hayden before i have to meet the next fan.

"bro the girl we just met.. was different. like she has something special." i say almost blushing at the thought of her. her sparkling (y/eye color) eyes. her giggling at my jokes. her perfect smile.

"woah woah woah.. did my brotha johnny boi over here just fall in love at first sight?" hayden responds teasing me.

maybe i did. i think.

i roll my eyes playfully punching his arm.
"but like i'm serious hay, she was special."

AUTHORS NOTE
please comment and let me know if you guys want me to continue writing imagines! also if you have any ideas, recommendations, or small plots for a couple imagines! please dm me and i'll definitely do it!!! unless it's smut- oh..HELL NAH. never, ever, everrrr, will i write smut you nasty children. haha anyways, have a good day ily all!
xo, E