Dream Story

You read on a high school. It's level 11.
You are a decent and a good girl.

You always become first (Like my friend Beautifully1Derful). You try hard to study well.

But for a days, a boy is disturbing you. Or should I say bullying you. So much.
You don't know him well. Half of the school has crush on him. He is cute but tattooed so much. His green eyes are so beautiful. So cute. But behaves rude.

You don't know his name. Once after the classes when you were about to leave the class, someone grabbed your hand and pushed you towards the wall. He says "a where are you going, love?" You say "Who are you? I don't even know your name!" He said "Well, I am Harry. Harry Edward Styles. Or you can say your bully.
" Oh jeez.

You say "Plz no. I don't like this bully or stupid stuff. Plz let me go!"

"Sorry, I can't let you go. Now you are all mine!

He tries to kiss you. But you don't let him to do.

You ran from the class. But he follows you. You are scared. You went to the forest near of your school.

Suddenly, two hands grabbed your shoulders. It was harry. You were afraid to see him.
"Well you brought me where I wanted to bring you!" "Plz let me go. I don't want to be with you anymore! Don't hurt me!"

"I am fascinated on you. I think I love you.
After saying that his eyes went red. You said" Why are your eyes turning into red? Are you a v.. "

" Yes you are right. I am your vampire. That one who only has the right to bite you! No one does. "

He bites in the jawline. It hurts so much. You tried to scream but he let you not yo do that. You are losing you breath.

Suddenly he stopped. He said "Enough for today. The more when we will meet again." Then he kisses your neck.

You wted unconscious. Then he left the place.
When you woke you,you were in a house. It was not yours. You saw some one was there sitting beside you. It was harry. You were shocked. He said" Hey love how are you doing? "
You a were crying.
You said let me go. Plz. I will not tell any one.
He said" Sorry. Your blood wre so sweet. I can't wait to have it more! I want you to stay with me baby. "

You wre falling in love with him. But you shod not. Cause he bites you so badly. But makes you to fall in love.
He said" I have to make you one of me. I love you. "

He bites in your neck then living love bits."

You wre a vampire in a moment. Now you are living with him.

You wake up from your sleep. It was a dream........ (Have a sweet dream lads.)