Chapter 1. The Moment Of Truth

It's finally morning, I woke up to the beautiful smell of breakfast. And everyone was looking forward to summer, even the twins. "Good morning everyone, " I said. "Hey Tessa River and I are going to be on the next cover of Little Summer Times" said Lake. "Yeah yeah and so we need to learn how to ride the Shredder Bike it serves for great content , can you please teach us? " River said gracefully as they both popped out their puppy dog eyes. " OK OK fine but let's make a deal I'll teach you two how to ride if you stop bringing up your pesky fantasies about the Red Bandit, deal? "But North...!" they responded at the same time. Then I said "Do you want to learn how to ride or not". "But we asked to learn to ride on the Shredder." they said. "Now kids your sister is right, you need to start with the bumper because the shredder is too dangerous for you,it's a step at a time." "Kids listen to your mother" dad defensively tells the boys. Then I respond without hesitance "You see, so it's a deal or no deal, listen guys we'll talk about it later after school, the bus will be here in 5 minutes! " I exclaimed looking at the time. " IT'S SUMMER!" Everyone shouted with joy. I then hurried up to my room to get ready and ran back downstairs in a rush.

Am now on the porch, as the bus glides right in front of me. As I get in, I great Mr. Lenard our favorite bus driver, Upon my entry I see the cheer squad, the band people and well the rest of them. But as soon as I turn my head to my seat. Shane my best friend, spots me in a beat and calls out to me. "Hey North," walking towards our seat I shout out "Its Summer! " at the top of my voice and just as I sat the whole bus was ecstatic, in the moment of how much fun they'll be having. Just before then Steve and Sally were talking about the mystery wheel. "I'm hoping to get environmental management, there's a lot and I mean a lot to talk about" what about you two, meaning me and Shane. Shane responds "Life couching , it's so easy." he directs his eyes waiting for an answer from me. "I really don't know, let's just wait and see". As everyone else talks about what they want to get, I continue talking to Shane about my plans for summer.

We're now in class and it's that time yes the Moment of Truth . What will I get for my summer assignment?Shane wondering about his life being a life couch, Linda dreaming of politics, Chad thinking of Veterans, Tessa contemplating of Pie, Steve and Sally the environment in their minds . Everyone trembling at every tick on the clock. Miss Morgan explains the instructions " Now class this is going to be different each one of you should pair yourselves with your desirable partner, this year's assignment is different you and your partner will pick one assignment that you will work on together. To start Steve who's your partner? "Sally ofcourse she's the only one who gets the environment." Miss Morgan continues "Steve and Sally spin the wheel"

"Steve, Molly your wheel landed you both cultivation well cultivation isn't the same thing as environmental management as you wanted but they are similar to which their Solutions can be the same, this is your assignment

"Steve, Molly your wheel landed you both cultivation well cultivation isn't the same thing as environmental management as you wanted but they are similar to which their Solutions can be the same, this is your assignment."
Linda, " for my partner I'll pick Andre." " very well in the count of three you are to spin your wheel 1, 2, 3 spin your wheel.

After hours later , me and Shane were the last ones left, so miss Morgan called us out

After hours later , me and Shane were the last ones left, so miss Morgan called us out. " North and Shane, our last but not the least you may now spin the wheel don't be nervous it's only an assignment" she shrugs. 1,2,3 and the wheel lands here.

Is it a mystery or is it a myth your assignment is to find out if The Red Bandit is real, I know many of us might say it's a myth and some of us might say  it's true but North you need the facts to prove the search before you can know its true

Is it a mystery or is it a myth your assignment is to find out if The Red Bandit is real, I know many of us might say it's a myth and some of us might say it's true but North you need the facts to prove the search before you can know its true. You and Sean are going to be working on a detective assignment you can do anything like research find out about The Red Bandit. "And then it hit me"

Keep reading to find out how this assignment was carried out...