Chapter 2

"S-so how h-has y-your d-dad been t-treating y-y-you?" Toby asked. "O-ok he d-doesn't hit me a-anymore, p-probably because he c-can't ever s-see staight." Soundwave said as she made her hand look like a bottel and pertended to by drunk. "L-lucky y-you." Toby said. "S-still?" Soundwave asked. "Y-yeah g-good thing h-he won't b-be home t-tonight s-so h-he won't see y-you." Toby said. "That's good f-for y-you." Soundwave said. "L-let's get y-you home I-I'll wait in the old o-oak tree b-by your w-window." Toby said. They got to her house and Toby climbed the tree. Soundwave walked in her house. "Dad I-I'm gonna stay t-the *tic* n-night at Trina's. I-I'll make you dinner b-before I g-go." Soundwave said. Her dad nodded and then opened yet another beer. Soundwave walked up to her room and opened the window. Toby came by the window but never came in. "I have t-to m-make *tic* him d-dinner before I g-go." Soundwave said. "O-ok, I'll w-wait here f-for you *twitch*." Toby whispered back. Soundwave collected some clothes and lotion and stuff. She put her computer in her backpack and her head phones around her neck. She put the bag by the window and then ran down stairs to cook a fast meal. She hurried and made Velveeta, corn, peas, and some microwaveable chicken nuggets. "H-here you g-go." Soundwave said as she put the plate in front of him. "Get me another beer." Her dad demanded. She did as she was told and opened the ice cold beer for him. "Anything e-else?" Soundwave asked. "No now leave I don't want to see your face until Monday." He said as she began to eat. Soundwave did as she was told and ran up to her room grabbing the bag, closing the window, and grabbing her favorite stuffed animal. It was a piglet with a blue belly, purple ears, and the rest was pink. Her mother gave it to her before she died so she cherished it. She ran down the stairs and out the door. 

AT TOBY'S HOUSE-

The two of them walked in to see the one person they didn't want to! Toby's dad, he was yelling at Toby's mom. "Great now the ticer is back and he brought a whore." Mr. Rogers said. Toby and Soundwave twitched. "Toby, take Raven up to your room." Mrs. Rogers ordered in a calm tone. Toby nodded and the two of them walked to his room. "S-sorry about t-that." Toby apologized. "It's o-ok Flapjack." Soundwave reassured Toby. Toby smiled at the fact she still called him Flapjack. Then there was pounding on Toby's bedroom door. His dad slammed the door open and grabbed Toby by the neck. "Flapjack *tic*!" Soundwave said in fear. Toby grabbed his dad's hand trying to pull away from his grasp. Toby started twitching uncontrollably. "Stop y-you're hurting T-Toby!" Soundwave scolded. The dad pushed Soundwave into a wall causeing her to fall. "Pancake." Toby said. Toby's mom called the cops and they came. The dad was arrested and Soundwave was in Toby's arms. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry *twitch*." Toby sobbed. "S-stop c-crying Fl-flapjack *tic*. I'm o-ok." Soundwave said as she whipped his tears. Toby stooped crying and just held Soundwave. She stayed with him on the floor just waiting until he was ready to let her go. Mrs. Rogers walked up to them. "Are you two ok?" She asked. Soundwave nodded and Toby just nuzzled Soundwave's neck. 

LATER THAT NIGHT-

"WAFFLES!" Toby and Soundwave yelled with their hands in the air. Mrs. Rogers laughed a littel. They ate the waffles and then Mrs.Rogers got a phone call. She walked out of the kitchen and answered it. "S-so do y-you think S-slenderman r-really lurks in t-thous woods?" Soundwave asked. "Y-yeah I mean some kids w-went in there and never came back out and S-slenderman suppousely eats kids." Toby said. "Good *twitch* point." Soundwave said. Mrs. Rogers came back in with worry in her face. "W-what's wrong m-mom?" Toby asked his mom full of concern. "Your father is being relessed." Mrs. Rogers said. "How t-the cops s-saw him h-holding Toby?" Soundwave asked. "His lawyer got him out, they said he has a mential problem so they couldn't hold him." She said. Toby looked over to Soundwave. "Go get your things you two I'll take you to Toby's grandmother's she lives down the street." Mrs. Rogers said. The two of them got up and did as they were told.

AT TOBY'S GRANDMA'S-

"Mom." Mrs. Rogers said as she walked through her kitchen. A small white haired lady shuffeled out of the living room. "Yes dear?" The woman said. She hugged her mother. "Mom can Toby and his friend stay the night here? His father is coming home and I don't want him to hit Toby again nor Raven." Mrs. Rogers said. "Yes they can, they can stay in the gest room." The woman said. Toby walked up to her and hugged her she kissed his cheeck and he lead Soundwave to the gest room. After Toby said goodbye to his mother she left and drove back home. Soundwave was in the living room with Toby's grandma. "So what's your name?" She asked soundwave. "Oh I'm Raven by you can call me whatever works good for you." Raven said as Toby walked in. "Ok and you may call me grandma." Grandma said and smiled to Toby. "You picked a good one." Grandma said gestering to Soundwave. Soundwave's pale skin went bright red so did Toby. "Grandma we're not dating." Toby said as he looked down. "Oh my mistake you two just look cute together." Grandma said with a smile. Soundwave's blush grew darker. 

Soundwave's P.O.V-

Why am I blushing so much!?!?! Stop! Stop! Stop! Toby is my best friend and I have a tiny ity bity  littel crush on him. Wait what am I saying Toby would never date me! But I can still like him a ity bit.

End of P.O.V-

Grandma smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Pancake w-when do y-you have t-to be h-home?" Toby asked. "M-monday afternoon." Soundwave said. "O-oh ok." Toby said. "Y-yeah *tic* dad i-is going o-on a busines t-trip over t-the weekend, h-he leavs t-tomorrow." Soundwave said. Toby twitched then nodded. "You both have tourettes?" Grandma asked. Soundwave nodded 'yes' and then twitched. 

AT 12:00 pm-

Toby and sounwave were in the gest room on her computer looking up stuff about Creepypasta. They read about BEN Drowned, Jeff the killer, Slenderman, and The rake. "I wonder w-what it w-wound *tic* feel like t-to be a Proxy." Toby said. "Yeah w-what if w-we were Pastas?" Soundwave asked. "How d-do you e-even f-find out *twitch* i-if you're o-one or not?" Toby asked. "No i-idea." Soundwave said. They began watching a movie on her laptop. Toby had one head phone and Soundwave had the other. At the middel of the movie Soundwave feel asleep on Toby's shoulder and he didn't mind. 

Toby's P.O.V-

She's tired, well the two of us went through a lot today. Grandma just had to say we looked cute together. She is a beautiful girl but how could she love a freak like me? Hey tomorrow I'll ask her if she wants to go walk through the Slender woods.

End of P.O.V-

Toby kissed Soundwave's forehead and laid down next to her after he shut her computer. "Good night my Pancake." Toby said then feel asleep.