Saying goodbye

" hey I'm Grayson and I'm Ethan " I just sat there and quietly  cried to myself I ran up to my room and slammed my door how could she do this to me that's all she cares about is her self not me I hate my life I'm only 17 how can she do this I'm going down there and give her a piece of my mind...

I go downstairs "hey Mom let me tell you something so how in the hell can you do this to me do you know how much hell you and my so called Dad has put me through  you say you love but you don't if you love you wouldn't be giving me away " I let it all out I went up to my room and put all my stuff in some suitcases I walked back down stairs and sat down

Grayson's POV
Wow Martha let all hell out damn but I do get where she is coming from but she is a sex slave but she doesn't know that I think she is going to get the hint I hope she falls in love with me idk I can tell Ethan likes her but I got a feeling that she is going to love me I just go to be nice to her I got out of my thoughts when Ethan slapped me " Ethan wtf why did you slap me " because you was day dreaming and we are ready to leave "oh ok hey Martha I'm very sorry that you have to go through this but I'm nice Ethan not so much" well thank you Grayson listen I'm not mad at you guys but I'm just sad that my mom just gave me away but you guys are hot so I'm not all that sad " wow she thinks I'm hot "ok Ethan help me with her things and let's go to the airport .....