-=C H A P T E R 6=-

(G0Z's description is what I imagine of him- Author-Sama)

The pale-skinned brunette shut his laptop, smiling softly. The man, to many named G0Z, was thinking of Albert. Albert had recently done a face reveal, making the man fall deeper into a pool of affection for him. He had watched all of Albert's videos, lots of them bringing a smile to his face, even more making him laugh.

G0Z sighed, getting up from his desk, stretching his limbs from the hour he had met with Albert. He giggled, thinking of his promise he had made to the brunette. He dialed the number Albert gave to him, anxious to hear Albert's voice yet again. The phone rang once, then again. Come on, G0Z thought. Just this once?

"Hello?" Albert said into the phone. G0Z froze, thinking of what to say. "Hi? Albert?" He said, cautiously. The man on the other line gasped, laughing soon after. I'm being made fun of again... I'm such a fool. Just as the clown was about to hang up, heartbroken, Albert said something.

"I was looking forward to this call. I was beginning to think you would never call me." He whispered, making G0Z's face glow red.

Z00ZY walked into the room and immediately smirked. "G0Z HAS FINALLY DONE IT EVERYONE! HE CONFESSED TO ALBERT! YUCK0 GIVE ME THE MONEY!" His childish friend exclaimed, gaining the attention of many other people as he ran out of the room to find YUCK0.

G0Z sprinted to his room, shutting the door carefully while putting the phone to his ear. "He really bet on that!?" Albert laughed hysterically. G0Z giggled.

"Hey," G0Z whispered."Can I ask you something?" He went to his bed. "Hmmm?" Albert hummed, making the other blush.

"Do.. do you want to be my boyfriend?!"

 do you want to be my boyfriend?!"