Then, we went to find a shirt. They didn't really have anything liked, and we walked out of that store. And the next 5 we went in. In the last store though, we saw a cute white top with wide sleeves that Pepper deemed 'adequate.'

At long last, we returned to the Avengers Compound. "Hey, ladies, good shopping trip?"

"Pepper and Dani argued about everything." Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Not everything!" She gave me a look. "OK maybe everything."

"Alright kid, go get dressed the meeting starts in 20 minutes."

"I still don't see why I have to go to this meeting."

"Because I say so, and I'm your boss. Part of working includes going to boring meetings."

"Yeah but I'm not working, I'm interning."

"Just go change."

15 minutes later, I was walking through Stark Industries, slightly behind and to the right of Tony, Pepper on his left.

We walked into the meeting room and everyone looked at me confused. "I'm sorry, this is a private meeting."

"Gentlemen, this is my personal intern, Danielle. She's here to take notes."

They nodded but looked sceptical. "Hey intern, you get coffee?"

I looked at Tony with my eyebrows raised and he nodded.

"Uh, yes. I can go on a coffee run."

"Great I'll have an espresso. Everyone else?"

They all started shouting coffee orders at me and I rolled my eyes. "OK, I've got it. 3 espresso, 2 cappuccinos, and 1 latte."

"Do you need to write it down girl?"

"I have a great memory, I'll be fine." I gritted my teeth.

"Alright then."

I walked out of the meeting room and rolled my eyes practically all the way back into my head. I went down to floor 4 and ordered the coffees, plus an iced latte and chocolate chip muffin for myself.

"Hey, Dani, haven't seen you down here for a while. Stark said apparently he lost a bet?" Kayla raised her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. I bet I could beat him in an arm wrestle and I did. So he had to get his own coffee for a while." I smiled at her.

"Woah, you beat Tony Stark in an arm wrestle?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm just pretty strong."

"Well, appearances can be deceiving. Why are you dressed so formal? You never show up to work in more than jeans and a crop top."

"Boss is making me go to some boring board meeting to take notes. One of the guys literally said to me, 'Hey intern you get coffee?' Like who does that? "

"Sounds like a dick."

"Yup. And now I have to sit through a 3 hour long meeting with him and all of the other old, privileged white guys. Like seriously, I swear I'm the only person in there under 50."

"Yeesh. You're a tough girl, you'll get through it. Here's your coffee."

"I'll get through it, but it's still 3 hours of my life I'll never get back."

"See you, soon, Dani."

"Bye, Kayla!"

I walked out of the coffee shop, but was stopped by an intern I knew called Josh. "Dani, can you help me with something?"