Hoodie x reader part 1

Your in slender mansion just watching tv, then hoodie walks in and sits next to you. "Can I tell you something?" He says. You've known hoodie ever since before you and him became proxies, so you guys are like bffs, "yea, sure what's up?" You reply. "Um uh, read this." Hoodie replies handing you a note slowly and shyly looks away as you take the note. The note says: "dear (your name), I've always wanted to tell you I liked you, but Im to shy to say it. I hope you feel the same way, and I hope this doesn't ruin out friend ship.

From your best friend,

Hoods"

You blush bright red and look over at hoodie, he is blushing you could tell, but you couldn't see it because of his mask, then you say "h-hoodie, I kinda like you to..." Hoodie looks back shocked and kinda embarrassed, "r-really?" He replies. "Yes I do...can I prove it?" You say blushing harder. "Um ok" hoodie says back. Then you take off his mask and kiss his lips softly, hoodie is tense at first, then he slowly melts into the kiss and kisses back softly. When you stop kissing you back away from each other a little and both of you are blushing really red. "(Your name)?" Hoodie stutters. "Y-yes?" You reply. Hoodie grabs you by your waist, looking into your eyes with his green/yellow eyes, "will you be mine?" Hoodie says with a slight smile. "Um, I don't know, what would everyone else think?" You reply. You and hoodie where usually made fun of for hanging out so much. "I don't care what they think, I love you (your name) and that's all that matters" he says with a major blush.

((Sorry for such a cliff hanger! But that's the end of this story! I will make another tomarrow! Byyyyeeee))