"This right here is Zonnique she's Dejáh sister" Zonnique looked up at the girl mugging her with her arms crossed as well.

"And this is..Tajiah, their cousin" Tajiah gave her a stank face with her arms crossed as well.

"Okay.. so why are they here? And you never told me about an old best friend, So therefore you didn't have one." She crossed her arms too mean mugging us as well.

"Cause this my damn hou-" I cut Lucas off.

"Hello, cause ima speak even if you didn't. Your house or not I really don't care. As soon as you came down those steps you were being disgustingly disrespectful and I dislike those type of people. I am Dejáh and I would like to let you know that I would smack a bitch up in two point five seconds because I'm not in the mood with bullshit. I was honestly his best friend from middle school to high school and I knew all his struggles been through it with him and all, he was there with my downfalls too when no one couldn't. I left the state for a few years but now I'm back for good and clearly we won't be getting along cause to be honest I was really about to fling your ass out the window a while ago." I said bitterly making Everyone look at me in shock except for Tajiah, she already knew I was like this. For anything when I moved to New York she taught me how to use my mouth because in New York them bitches be having mouths on them. I've changed a lot and it is for the better.

"Bitch don't be coming in my house di-" Zonnique cut her off.

"Shawty ain't nobody coming in your house disrespecting you the moment we got in here you was acting like a total dick you don't even know us sis.. don't make me flip shit up in here cause I sure would." Zonnique clapped back.

"Amber just go upstairs please" Lucas sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

"Word tired of looking at yo ugly ass anyways you got me and my cousins fucked up, fuck you thought this was?" Tajiah scoffed.

"I'm not going anywhere until these bitches out my house." She stood at the top step with her arms crossed tapping her foot rapidly.

I just shook my head.

"You know what Lucas.. it was a pleasure to see you because I've missed you and I haven't seen you all these years. But our mommas always told all three of us to never stay somewhere where you are not welcomed. And clearly ya girl don't want us here so we boutta leave. Taj send ah Uber." I walked to the rack putting my jacket on followed by T and Z.

"Yea bitch leave wit yo stank ass you fucking ugly ass elf ima fucking have you murked while you up here talking to me like that in my crib, and fuck off my man too bitch" Amber yelled running down the steps.

I immediately went into defense mode and jumped over Lucas grabbing her hair and punching her in her head.
I put my foot over Lucas leg and kicked her in her knee making her fall down the last two steps.

"Aye aye D cut it out!" Lucas yelled pulling me into the living room and blocking me into a corner with my hands above my head. Just how he had me at the club when he was mad. Oh my gosh.. he is mad.
I looked up at his face and he was red flaring his nostrils.

I looked behind his shoulder and T and Z was fucking her up even more.
I gasped.

"Lucas they are beating her bad." I held a shocked expression.
Lucas turned around and shout a "fuck" and let me go running to them and pulled Z and T off of her.
I helped too.