"Nice costume." Ruby smiled.

"Thanks. I'm going with Regulus. He has a pirate costume too. We match. What are you going as?"

"Oh, I'm not. Sev and I thought it would be a good night to have twin time. Narcissa and Lucius are going as a vampire couple." She said, motioning to Narcissa.

"Cool. You spelled your eyes red?"

"Yeah. Ruby thought it went with vampire look. And I've got fangs."

"Does Lucius have red eyes and fangs?"

"Not yet. I'll spell him once we see him. We just came over to see if everything was going well."

"Yeah. I'm all ready to go. Shall we?" Amaris motioned to the door.

"We shall." Narcissa grinned. They descended the stairs, stepping into the common room. Narcissa smiled as her boyfriend stepped up to her, holding out his hand.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Almost. Just hold still." She quickly spelled Lucius's grey eyes to turn red, and his canines to grow into fangs.

"What did you do?" He asked, suspiciously.

"You have red eyes and fangs, just like Narcissa. Just try not to bite yourself, or anyone else. They are sharp."

Reg was next to Amaris in a pirate costume. Rabastan Lestrange stood a few feet away, struggling to put on his cape before finally succeeding. He was dressed as an evil knight, or Ruby guessed that was the intention since the costume had a lot of black. The hood on his black cape hid his face, although she could see his face a little through the semi-transparent fabric. The long silver sword was in his belt, the tip almost touching the ground.

        Evan Rosier was also dressed as a knight, but his costume didn't hid his identity

Evan Rosier was also dressed as a knight, but his costume didn't hid his identity. His costume didn't have a belt, and Ruby wondered how quickly he would ditch the sword.

        There was another boy next to Regulus, dressed as a ninja, but Ruby didn't know who he was

(A/N Any guesses?)