jealous

Benji POV

He knew I didn't like it when he talked to other guys. I don't mean to sound protective, but the way he's looking at him I can't help it. Plus we're hanging out together why's he talking to him on our date. He catches me glance and I glare at him a look that says "come here now" he smiles and leaves the man. No he dosent just leave he also slipped his number ugh. Now he's walking over.

Jeyjey POV

I was talking to a guy about his family and husband and how he just adopted kids. I look up to him now. I gave him my number because apparently he knows the perfect store for anniversary gifts that would suit Benji.
Then of course I see Benji glaring. Oh God. I say goodbye and walk over nervously. "Hey babe.?" I say casually. "Who is that?" He says. I can tell he's upset..."that's Jake I was talking to him ahout his family" I see Benji's mouth form an O shape and I just laugh lightly. "Can we go home?" I agree and we pay our tab and leave. "Were you jealous?" I ask quietly. "No why would I be jealous I was just curious is all" he blows it off. I decide to tease. "You looked angry and were already glaring when I caught your eyes" "Maybe..". "Aw benjiiii I would never cheat on you" he rolled his eyes and laced our fingers as I smiled to myself.

*at home*

We decided to watch a movie but honestly I was still pretty focused on Jorge..I mean look at him he's fucking gorgeous. God he's good at sucking dick too...I can never get over how submissive he is.

No POV

Jorge noticed something...Benji was getting hard, so without drawing much attention Jorge shifted putting his weight on Benji's dick. You could hear his breathe hitch and the small noise but nobody really questioned it. Jorge then began rubbing Benji's thigh. Very closely to where his dick was. This would look like normal affection under normal circumstances but Jj knew this would not help Benji's boner go away. Then Jeyjey decided it was enough and crawled on Benji's lap. He grinded down causing both of them to groan. "Jorge...God..baby" Jorge giggles and kissed his neck. "Is daddy hard?" Jorge whispered. Benji just moaned as Jorge started removing their shirts. He kissed down Benji's chest and above his waistline very much teasing Benji then moving back up to his neck. Benji grabbed Jeyjeys hips and pushed him down causing both of them to moan and buck a little. "Daddy why are you so impatient?" Jorge giggled bitting his skin lightly. "Bedroom now. Clothes off. No touching." Jorge immediately sprang to his feet heading towards the bedroom. Benji went to the bathroom grabbing lube and a condom. When he returned to the room he found Benji sitting naked and hard and clearly struggling to not Touch himself for gods sake he was sitting on his hands. Benji walked up and pumped Jeyjeys dick a little. He whimpered trying his hardest not to buck and threw his head back. "Knees." Jorge didn't hesitate to start sucking Benji off. He grabbed Jorges hair and pulled causing Benji to moan "You're such a kinky little slut..you love it when daddy puts you through pain..huh? Do you want daddy to spank you to?" Jorge just moaned taking Benjis entire dick in his mouth. Benji pulled him off and pretty much threw him on the bed. Benji opened the lube and poured a decent amount on his fingers then he traced patterns on Jorges back for a bit. After thirty seconds passed which felt like hours to Jorge Benji put one finger in. "Jorge you're not the tight baby boy...have you been touching yourself recently?" Benji spanked Jorges ass. "DADDY! god I'm sorry..UHHH.. I'm such a bad boy" Benji spanked him about 5 more times before shoving in his other 2 fingers at once with no warning. Jorge lost strength in his arms and was now face down ass up for Benji. Benji slid the condom on and lubed his cock rubbing the tip at Jorges entrance. He heard the whimpering and smirked. He flipped Jeyjey over and started kissing his neck. "D-daddy" Jeyjey mumbled out. "Beg." Was simply stated as he sucked hickeys onto Jorges neck. "Please- God please daddy! Please Fuck me and make me feel good! Ple- AHHh" Benji thrusted in with no warning and Jeyjey wasn't complaining wanting more and more as he pushed his ass harder against Benji." God you fucking *groan* whore- *groan* so beautiful" Jorge giggled through a moan "and you call me kinky" Benji didn't like that he talked back and wrapped his hand around Jorges neck jorge bucked and his eyes rolled back loving the feeling of being choked. Benji him air then going right back to it until he knew Jorge had had enough. Just then Jorge started seeing stars "THERE GOD DADDY" he had found Jorges spot and made sure to thrust there everytime until they both came then Benji got up and left the room. When he came back a few minutes later Jorge was already going into his sub drop so Benji picked him up knowing he was gonna go into little space and took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath. He gave him some boxers and his sweatshirt then quickly layed him down for bed giving him a kiss on the fore head and cuddling next to him.

IM SORRY I SUCK AND THIS CAN BE KINDA BORING BUT GIVE ME REQUESTS I NEED INSIRATION BITCHES