"Mr. Clarke's Heathkit ham shack." Dustin smiled. "Yeah." Mike nodded. "The heathkits at school."

   "There is no way we're gonna get the weirdos in there without anyone noticing. I mean..look at them." Lucas pointed out, all the boys turned to stare at el and Sam. Sam and el looked at each boy before looking at each other and looking back at Lucas.

[][][]

   Mike had sat down a box of stuff in it in front of Sam, he pulled out a brush and dipped it in something and applied it to her face. She stared at him strangely as he did so, wondering what he was putting on her face. After he retracted that he pulled out another thing and went to put it on her lips but she stopped him, taking it from him. She opened it and put the damp stuff on her lips, she glanced at him and he nodded.

   After the boys had giving her a shirt and pants, which she took gladly, not wanting to be in those clothes another second. She and el both turned around and changed into their clothes.

   She wore a black Chanel shirt with a man in the front with white hair, and mom jeans. She was given old black converse, courtesy of Lucas.

   Sam had also been given a black wig, because it's not usual for middle school girls to have shaved heads. One. Two. Three. The two girls turned around, to each other. Sam admired el's dress and wig, she walked up to it, touching the hair that went almost below shoulders. El smiled at Sam who smiled back, Sam took el's hand and opened the door.

   The two girls walked outside the room, all three boys turned to look at them. Mikes mouth hang agape as he stared at el who sent him a small smile. Sam looked around, wanting to see herself with hair, completely oblivious to Lucas who was staring at her with his mouth agape as well.

   "Wow. They look-" Dustin started. "Pretty." Mike said, although it was directed to el to which Sam didn't mind. Lucas nodded, Sam smiled at el, then turned to the other two boys. Her gaze met Lucas's and she looked down sheepishly, not knowing what the feeling in her stomach was.

   "Good." Mike had cleared his throat, trying to cover his awe moment up. Sam rose her eyebrows, shaking her head and walking over to the mirror that was in the middle of the hall. El followed, they both stared at themselves in the mirror. "Pretty," el said. "Good." Sam nudged el as she pointed to mike in the mirror, staring. El smiled and continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

[][][]

   Sam stared at the small town, admiring all the little stores and people who didn't look at her like a danger or freak. She held onto Lucas's waist, as he rode. The wind blew her "hair" of her shoulders a bit, but she just smiled in the wind, enjoying being outside without having to worry about be caught.

   They eventually entered the school, Sam walking close to Lucas as mike started talking. "Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." He reminded. Sam and el turned to the boys, Lucas and Dustin put their fingers under their eyes. Gesturing for them to look down. Sam nodded as el did what they were doing.

   They walked to the door as they speaker spoke, but Sam paid no attention to it as she was looking down every corner, hoping to find no one with guns or a women with white hair. Sam hated that women. Eventually she found nothing as they reached the door, it was by a corner where it really wasn't a door you'd stopped by frequently.

   At least, anyone except the boys.

   Sam stood behind el, looking at mike as he tried to open it. She watched as he gave up and turned to Lucas, "it's locked." He sighs, feeling his hope dissolve. "What?" Lucas tried it himself, attempting to burst through the doors like a super hero or something. Sam shook her head, smiling at the ground.