HELP ME CALLING HELP

I have been bullied for forever. I have friends one second and none the next. I have had the most hard time ever I have found out some people can't be trusted. let's start from we're it all started in the second grade when this girl Katy came to my class. she had just cheated on a test and got caught. I knew she was in my school but she would not talk to me so I didn't really care. she had these followers that would try to be nice to me but it would never work out. when they do that they would just want something from ok ME. the followers were Ovena and tamika. they would always be right there. Hi my names emily gillway and this is my story.

chapter 1

In the 3rd grade it moved on to not caring any more but she still got on my nerves.it was an off and on friend ship but that was the worst position ever. I told her the crush I had on Angel and she went to tell every one. one day I Laid on him by accident thinking it was my friend and we both got up after staying their for a second and she went and told ever one what happened. she made it like a big deal. IN kindergarten I had a crush on him but I didn't say anything. Should of kept it like that.At this time she had been moved to my class for cheating on a test and of course the teacher would sit her next to me so I can have some affect on her but of course I had no affect on but she definitely had an affect on me. That affect was that she wanted me to give all the answers on the test and I would not so she got mad at that. She that type of person that if you basically don't know down to them then they get mad and make your time with them the worst. And of course I was that person that was having the worst time. I bet you that they was having fun. This goes on for days and days and im that type of person that I hold things in and wait it out. I know that, that us not good but it just keep goning. So one day up slightly popped and told the teacher if you don't get her out of my face it is going to be a fight. The teacher saw it in me that I was not not playing. The only reason that he saw that was because im not that type of kid to tell a teacher that I am quite and never really get in trouble and I would like to keep it that way so that is why I told the teacher that.
Chapter2
In the fourth grade she was in my class again and every thing happened again. I go to the schools summer camp so we had this new teacher I have never seen before so we were having fun, and I was on one side off the room and she was on the other side off the room and she started talking. In my mind I was just thinking how this was not going to be good. So she started to talk about how her mom was in jail for all these things and im just like shunt up and was talking to some of the people sitting next to me and I said she should not be talking about her mom that way and I said it pretty loud that she heard it from across the room. I was like omg she did not just hear that. So she came at me and said " Why do you care what I say about my mom." I said " Because I would not want to talk about that I would be imbarased to say that." The teacher was just sitting there and everyone got quite. Then they looked at us she got up and came at me . I told her " Yeses" . "Don't worry about what I said about my mom." She told me . I said "fine if you want to act like she did not love you or give birth to you go ahead." At this point we are now nose to nose. She pulled back to swing but I saw it coming and hit her in the chest just enough to knock her skinny butt down. I sit right back down and kept doing what I was doing before . Her  followers came to see if she was ok and the teacher came to see if I was ok. Told her " I'm fine look out for her." She got up and tried to get me. Going crazy with her scrony arms.

Chapter 3