fifteen - the flayed

Start from the beginning

He climbed out with Steve following. The both of them looked up," What were you saying about climbing?"

Imogen grimaced looking from below," Well, Shit. We fell down that much?"

After their unfortunate discovery, Dustin and Erica fell asleep, while Robin, Steve and Imogen stayed awake. Imogen was laying down with her head on Steve's legs," You know this morning, I didn't expect that our adventure of Evil Russian seeking would lead to us being trapped in an elevator"

Robin snickered drumming her hands on the box she had her arms draped over," Is it anyone's expectation?"

Imogen laughed," I guess it isn't"

"The thing that bothers me is that, what the hell are they doing under the mall?" Steve stated

"Your guess is just as good as mine at this point" Imogen turned her head looking up at him then back to her brother and Erica who were asleep," I don't care whatever is happening, just as long as we get them to safety"

"Yeah" Robin nodded following her eyes," Agreed

Hours passed with none of the three sleeping. Dustin was now on the top after waking up an hour ago.

"Code red, I repeat, code red. Does anyone copy? This is a code red, I repeat, a code red" Imogen was standing with Robin looking at the locks just listening to her brother.

Steve groaned tapping his feet, she walked over to him knowing what was wrong," Steve, just go"

He turned to her," What?"

"You need to take a leak? Go and do it"

He frowned tapping his feet," But—"

"No one will care, just" She looked up hearing her brother trying to connect to someone," Go up there, to the corner. No one is going to judge you" She teased making him sigh in defeat as he went climbing to the top.

Imogen walked over back to Robin," Thank god, I thought he was never going to stop tapping his feet" Robin mumbled to her

"He just needed a push" The sound of liquid hitting the wall and falling to the ground made the girls turn," Can you redirect your stream, please?" Robin shouted

"Ugh" She groaned making Imogen chuckle, but before she could fully turn, they heard glass hitting metal making both of them turn to Erica who was hitting the green liquid container on the barrels," Hey, hey, hey! Be careful, careful!" Imogen ran over, taking it from her hands.

"We don't even know what that is, "Robin told Erica

Erica rolled her eyes facing them "Exactly. It could be useful"

"Useful how?"

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die"

Imogen sighed," I hate to break it to you, but this is not water" She raised the glass

"No, but it's a liquid and if t comes down to me drinking that shit or dying o thirst, I drink" Imogen narrowed her eyes about to speak, but she heard noise coming, and Robin noticed as well. She didn't bother when Erica took the container from her as she ran to the side pressing her ear on the metal wall.

Imogen climbed the ladder," We've got company," The girls all climbed to the top, as the noise got louder making them all stay on the top in silence. Soon enough the door opened, and two males walked in.

They just observed them take the boxes, when Steve's eyes stopped on Erica, making her look at him confused. Their eyes all followed at he looked at the glass container she was holding.