"Whatever Mal." Audrey said. "You won't be Auradons favorite princess for much longer." She stated.

"Oh really? And whys that?" She questioned.

"Oh its simple, I'm gonna tell Ben and all of Auradon the truth about you." Audrey stated.

"Oh really? Whats the truth huh?" Mal asked. "The fact that I'm evil? The fact that I stole? The fact that I dated both Harry and Carlos on the Isle over two years ago at two separate times?" She said. "Ben already knows all of that and Auradon knows most of it." She told her.

"No none of that Mal, the fact that you're clearly cheating on Ben with Evie!" Audrey said looking at her.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Mal questioned.

"Well you spend as much time as possible with her, you refused to live with Ben to live with Evie, you wont even sleep in the same bed as Ben based off what he told me, but I've seen you and Evie share a bed way more then once!" Audrey stated.

"Well Princess heres a reality check, I spend a lot of time with Ben but hes always busy, I dont like how his bed feels and I'm not ready to sleep with him yet, and theres nights where Evie and I need eachother badly so we are there for eachother and end up passing out together." Mal stated.

"Sure Mal, I know you're just trying to hide the fact that you and Evie are dating." Audrey stated.

Mal looked at her and laughed. "Its funny how people say only blonde girls are stupid." She said before pushing Audrey out of her way and walking down the road.

Audrey yelled something but Mal ignored it as she kept walking down the road to hers and Evies place. Once she got there she opened the door and walked upstairs and saw Evie laying on her bed facing the window.

Mal then walked in and smiled. "Hey E." She said. "How's my blueberry bestie?" She asked.

"I'm fine Mal." Evie said as she looked out the window.

Mal looked at Evie and was a bit concerned due to the sound of her voice. "Evie is something wrong?" She asked. "You sound upset." She said.

"Am I truly a slut?" Evie came right out and asked as she turned over and looked at Mal.

Mals eyes widened as she looked deep into Evies eyes. "No you are not!" She stated.

"Then why was I called the biggest slut on the Isle?" Evie questioned. "I mean I'm still a um virgin." She said softly.

"So wait you've never had sex ever?" Mal questioned.

"Nope have you?" Evie asked.

"Once with Carlos and once with Harry." Mal responded. "Carlos was a lot more fun!" She said happily before looking back at Evie. "Sorry, um I dont know why you were called a slut." She said softly.

"Maybe it was just Harry and Uma trying to put me down." Evie said.

"Yeah that must be it!" Mal said even though she knows shes the one who wanted it written. "Um anyways I ran into Audrey and apparently she's gonna tell Ben and all of Auradon that I'm cheating on him with you." She said.

Evies eyes widened. "Wait what?!" She questioned. "We aren't dating!" She said.

"Wait really? I never knew, I thought we were getting married next Friday." Mal said sarcastically. "Anyways its because Audrey never sees me with Ben, the fact that I dont wanna sleep with him yet, along with the fact that I wanted to live with you and not him for right now, and finally because she's seen us sleeping together." She told Evie.

"Well considering the fact that I just got out of a relationship with Doug because he was cheating on me, its pretty stupid of her to think I'd move on so quickly." Evie said as she looked at Mal.

"Honestly, plus I am very happy with Ben." Mal said smiling.

"Exactly." Evie said. "Hes your soulmate and I will eventually find mine." She told her. "At least I hope." She said with a sigh.

Mal put her hands on Evies face and made her look at her. "Your soulmate is out there, I promise Evie." She said as she looked deep into Evies eyes.

Evie smiled looking deep into Mals eyes. "I believe you M." She said before getting off the bed. "Listen I'm gonna head out and get some air, I'll see you in a little while M." She said as she headed for the door.

Mal nodded as she watched Evie go to the door. "Bye E." She said with a smile.

Evie headed down the stairs then quickly outside. Once she made it outside she tried to think about where Jay would be, after w few minutes she realized he'd probably be at the "Charming Swords Shop" so she headed over there.

Once she arrived she walked in and saw Jay and ran over and pulled him right out of the store and looked him in the eyes.

"Theres something I have to tell you and you can't tell anyone!" She stated.

"Hello to you too, but okay what is it?" He asked. "I wont tell anyone." He told her.

"I think I'm starting to have a crush on Mal." She told him.

A/N Sorry this chapter is a bit short it was suppose to be longer cause I had a conversation between Mal and Evie ready but I didnt know where to put it in so I might just do it later. Anyways thoughts?