Chapter 4

Author's POV.

After what happened to science lab, Wayo become more careful around him, he was scared that he will bump to another scary ghost, he walked towards the hallway and looked around him.

He then suddenly heard a melody and rhythm of piano, he walked towards where the sound came from and found a music club.

The melody of piano was really good to ear, he felt like the songs calling him. He slowly opened the door before looking at each side. When he confirmed that there's nothing unusual, he entered the music room.

He found that there's a young man playing the piano, the sun bright light on his face making the scene more romantic and fascinating in eyes. The young man played well and smiling while doing it. Wayo happily listening to music and when he finish playing, Wayo unconsciously clapped his hands making the boy startled. He slowly look back and found Wayo clapping his hands.

"Wow, that's really good music." Wayo praised him.

The man knitted his brows, he said. "Yo?"

"Aw do you know me?" Wayo puzzled.

The young boy smile and walked towards him. "So you really came back, I thought you will never visit me again." He said.

Wayo rubbed his temple. "Errr.. actually.. I have a bit memory loss."

"Aw, is that so. Wait.. can you see me now?"

Wayo nodded. "Yes, I actually can see now."

"That's good to hear, I'm really happy for you." He smiled and hold Wayo's hand. Wayo startled by him, not because he didn't see that coming, but because he's hand was cold as ice.

"Err, what's your name again?" Wayo looked around, and examine the boy he doesn't look like a ghost, he don't have strange appearance either, he's face was white but not too white like Can. He was also looks lively.

"Too bad you don't remember me, but it's okay let's start again okay? Anyway I'm Good." He said

"Ai'Good?"

Good nodded. "Yes."

"Ohh.. I see. Ai'Good." Wayo wanted to say more when a voice interrupted them.

"Oiiiiiiiiiii! Ai'Shit. Why your so loud!" The tall and handsome man rubbed his back neck.

Wayo looked at him and found he was a bit familiar, he was the man bumped into him at the science lab. "Ohh your that man at science lab right?"

"Oh you're the scary cat ghost back then." He smirked.

"Scary cat your ass! I am not." Wayo tone a bit higher. He lifted up his chin.

"Okay." He laugh and added. "Anyway, Ai'Shit who's you talking to?" The man looked around and found nothing.

Wayo sighed deeply and pointed at his front. "I'm talking to him Ai'Good.." he suddenly stopped when he can't find Good at his sight. He looked around and didn't see his him.

"I think you need to take your lunch, you must be hungry already." The tall man smirked. "Anyway, Ai'Shit, I'm going now, I can't sleep anymore because your so loud."

"Ai'Shit your ass! I have name I'm Wayo, do you understand?" Wayo bit pissed off, if they count the years for sure he was older than this guy but he did not respect him at all.