Better To Hide

Not exactly a Bakugou x reader but I was bored and I thought this would be fun to write! Besides, another chapter was long due
Enjoy! c:

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At the beginning, they thought it was all fun and games.

. . .

They were wrong.

________________________

It's not like she could help it.

It's not like she could help but cry.

I mean who wouldn't when it was clear they would die soon?

Very soon.

________________________

She ran her hands through her H/L H/C locks as she let out shaky, terrified breaths.

'Calm, just be calm'

. . .

Nearby screaming was heard, and it sounded just like... Izuku. Izuku Midoriya.

Poor thing didn't know where to go. He was scratching on the room door. Normally you wouldn't be so spooked, but you just so happened to be in that room. At least the door was locked?

"HELP!!!! P-PLEASE HELP!! LET ME IN! PLEASE JUST LET ME IN!! HE'S COMING HE'S COMI-"

Suddenly there was a loud gurgling sound and then... silence.

After that, the only noises that were heard were retreating footsteps. At least that's what it sounded like. Y/n turned and looked behind her, scanning the remaining people left in the group.

Sitting there was Kirishima Eijirou, Kaminari Denki, Ashido Mina, Sero Hanta, Yaoyorozu Momo, Mineta Minoru, and Uraraka Ochaco.

"I can't believe we let him get Midoriya-" Uraraka began, but she was suddenly cut off. They heard something. Something potentially bad. A loud

creeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak

"Oh god, oh fuck-"
Y/n cut off Mineta, thinking "shhhhh, maybe it was a rat or something"
"I think it was a 'or something'-"

🅱🅰🅽🅶 🅱🅰🅽🅶 🅱🅰🅽🅶

The banging cut off Kaminari. Everyone jumped from the sound. They all shared the same scared looks on their faces, all of them wondering the same thing. How in the world was he able to get into the room? Did he break the lock?? Why didn't they hear him creep up to the closet door???

"I know you're all in there."

Hearing that voice sent a chill down their spines. "Just leave us alone man!" yelled Kaminari, voice breaking. "W-WE ALL HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS-"
Mina smothered him with her hands and whispered "Shut up doof, you're making it worse!"

Sero let out a loud gulp and swept a bit of sweat off of his forehead. "I-I guess it's my time huh?" Worried looks were shared across the closet. "I'm gonna sacrifice myself you guys."
A loud sniff was heard as Kirishima wiped a tear from his eye, "That's... so goddamned manly bro-"

"Guys no one is being sacrificed shut the hell up." Y/n said as she bit her lip.
"I have a plan."
Those four words got everyone's attention. She scanned around until her eyes fell on the person she was looking for.
"Mineta," Y/n looked over at the determined, yet obviously scared boy "It's your time to shine."
He gave her a nod, not knowing what he was in for just yet.