This wasn't part of my plan...

I met this guy on a video game. I loved this game so much, it was my favorite... But now, idk if I can even look at the game. I downloaded a texting app after I started talking to this guy in game chat. I have him my number....the worst mistake in my entire life. We were friends, I felt like I knew him inside and out. I told him everything about me. But I still had my suspicions. He knew what school I went to, my sexuality, when I was born, where I was born, how old I was, what I looked like. We were best friends. But then one day, he told me that he rly liked me. He wanted me to be his girlfriend. At the time I was in a relationship so I held off on answering the question for a really long time. Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, and days turned into weeks. when the relationship broke off, I was heart broken. So there goes even more time...weeks...he started to ask me many times more, "so, about the question" he'd say. He started to say it daily now. I thought, what do I do? So eventually I said yes... When I said yes, things progressively got more intimate. He always asked me to send him pictures....he said I didn't have to if I didn't want to, then he'd beg for them. Then one night, I felt forced....like I kinda had no choice, and I sent him pictures.... After my parents found out what was going on, obviously they took my phone and social media privileges  away, but that wasn't the end. The police got invlolved, they needed the number he gave me. And it turns out that the guy I thought was 15, was actually a substitute teacher that was only 4 hours away from me...and he was also talking to another 15 year old...I pray for her night and day and I'm not the biggest believer of god. I'll insert a picture of what he said he looked like.

Now, idk why I didn't ask him to send a paper with my name on it or something, idk

Now, idk why I didn't ask him to send a paper with my name on it or something, idk....but I do know that not only I could be in danger, but everyone at my school could be too. I'm happy that this is mostly all behind me, but still to this day I am very aware of the information I give out...