She followed Lucas who ran to his room," No, no, no, no, no, no!" He ran straight to his radio turning to, their connected channel," Dustin!"

"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?"

Imogen bit her nails waiting for her brother to respond making her anxiety rise. It took a second, and the sound of her little brother's voice filled her ears," Well, well, well, look who it is"

Lucas tightened his lip "Sorry, man, my stupid sister turned it off"

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again. He escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon" With those words Imogen's eyes widened as she scrambled over, taking the radio from Lucas," Duffin?! What do you mean he grew again and escaped?! Are you near him!? Are you hurt?!"

"Imogen?" Dustin responded in shock, and behind him, Steve who was digging in the trunk of his car looked up," Immy?"

"Was that Steve?" She raised her eyebrow

"I'll explain later" Dustin spoke up, "Just meet me and Steve at the old junkyard and bring your binoculars and wrist rocket, just be there, stat. Over and out"

━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━

Steve followed behind Dustin as they both consecutively threw down raw meat from their buckets on the old abandoned railway. "All right, so let me get this straight" Steve spoke up," You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl? Who...you just met?"

The younger male huffed," Alright, that's grossly oversimplifying things"

"Did you even tell your sister?" Steve brought up making Dustin halt in his steps not responding

"Hold on—What if it harmed her or your mom?" Those words made the younger male let out a breath," I know" He mumbled," It's just I didn't expect for Dart to grow and eat my cat and all"

"Okay...Why would some girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Dustin pursed his lips in realization but brushed it off," An inter-dimensional slug because it's awesome!"

Steve threw down another piece of raw meat on the tracks," Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I...I just...I don't know. I just feel like you're trying too hard"

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, alright?" Dustin remarked with a hint of envy in his tone.

Steve clicked his tongue," It's not about the hair, man. The key with girls is just...just acting like you don't care"

"Even if you do?" Dustin looked at Steve

"Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts"

The younger male raised his eyebrow now intrigued with the advice," Then what?"

"You just wait until, uh...until you feel it" Steve looked back throwing another piece of the uncooked meat," Feel what?"

"It's like approached a storm, ya know? You can't see it but you can feel it, like this...electricity," Steve felt himself getting slightly confused in his own words, trying to explain what he could, but not being able to do it like he thought out in his head.

"If you mean the electromagnetic field in the clouds when the atmosphere—"

"No, no, no, no, no. Like a...like a sexual electricity," Dustin's eyes widened," Oh"

"You feel that and then you make your move" Steve pointed his finger. Dustin tilted his head," So that's when you kiss her?"

"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo" The older teen dismissed that question," Sorry" Dustin mumbled