[][][]

   As el levitates the gray disk that Dustin tried to make her levitate, Sam was insisting for her to go upstairs with her. It was near 3:15 and Sam was bored. She didn't want to stay cooped up in a basement all day, she had watched the mother drive away with the baby and so she knew no one else was in the house except them. So she wanted to look around, by themselves to find something to do. Sam groaned, throwing her head back, causing el to look at her and the disk drops.

   Sam gives her a sigh and sits in the fort, el looked away, grabbing a hold of the radio again before gaping up at Sam as she realizes how boring it seemed. Sam gives her a look and points up stairs. With one final glance, el gets up and heads for the stairs and a smiling Sam behind her.

   El Hesitantly stepped out of the doorway and walked around the corner. Sam followed her, they go into the living room. Sam watched el pull something and leaned back quickly, rocking slightly. But it seemed dull with just el doing it. Sam shakes her head, it seeming just as boring as it was down in the basement. El picks up the phone as she listens to the noise it makes, Sam listens and soon hears el mimicking the noise causing Sam to laugh at her.

   Eventually, Sam looks away and walks towards the tv. She turns it on and el walks towards it. Someone speaking was shown before Sam removes her finger, listening. Before she could understand a word, el changed the channel. Sam sends her an annoyed look. She watched as el flicks the channels with her mind, but stops once el sees a coke commercial. Sam feels the chills, bracing herself for another horrible memory.

[][][]

   "Wow! I though I taught you better than this!" The man, Freddie, yelled at seven. He was her mentor, for training. He was tan, like she was but normal and stronger. Seven laid on the ground, staring up at him sadly. She had failed him again, she was too weak to fight. They had been using her nonstop since subject eleven was locked up in that room until further notice.

   All of the tests they gave her were making her weak, too weak to fight. To weak to move. To weak to feel. "Are you even listening?!" Freddie yelled at her, spit flying out of his mouth. The rooms were sound proof because of this. The yelling. The abusive name calling. All of it. He nears her face, so close that she can smell the coke he drank before the class. "You're a piece of shit. You know that?" He spat, glaring at her.

   Seven looked up, glaring at him through her lashes. Without thinking, she spat in his face, her spit flying on his nose. He wipes it, glances at his hand and looks at her. "Spitting is bad." He smirked sickly, which sent chills down sevens neck. His smile was wiped off in seconds as he grabbed her by her throat and lifted Her entire body up and into the wall that was behind them. The impact of the brick wall made her wince as he smiled as he watched her in pain. He squeezed her neck, watching as she squirmed, losing her breath. "Spitting is bad, you fucking abnormal bitch." He seethed.

   Anger ran through seven as he named called her again, she hated being picked on. Her eyes turn black and she instantly went limp, letting the man think she was dead. His grip on her throat loosened and as soon as it did, her eyes opened and he froze. She screamed, letting out her anger and exhaustion, and he flew back immediately, breaking his neck from the compact of the brick wall.

   She kneeled down and shakily curled herself into a ball as the blood dripped down onto her hospital gown. She rocked back and forth as the door opened, revealing Dr. Brenner and a few other scientists. He watched as she didn't move or look up, she just sat there mumbling words to herself.