"You're not helping your case by refusing to answer me." Leon grows more frustrated, Claire does the same.

"Airam, do you have the pocket watch? Silver with a sun on one said and moon on the other as well as your name?"

I pull the pocket watch out of my pocket, showing him. He smiles at the sight of it.

"Twist the crown clockwise twice before counterclockwise three times. It'll open up to show a picture of you and a woman with brown hair." The man tells me, nodding to it.

I look between Leon, Claire and the man before slowly trying it out. Leon immediately moves closer to me, ready to grab it if something bad happens. Claire keeps her full focus on the man. I jump slightly when it clicks and pops open. I pull it further out of the way, gasping when I see the picture.

It's of me and mom. I'm in a full white outfit and mom is beside me, arm around me with a warm smile. I look slightly confused but a small smile is on my lips.

Leon speaks up. "How did you know that?"

"Because I'm the one that made it. I work with clocks and make special pocket watches for family and close friends. My sister wanted one made for Airam, so I made it and she put the picture inside." He explains.

I look away from the picture. "Mom was your sister?"

He nods. "Yeah. I'm Elis, her older brother. And since Kathryn's not with you, she didn't make it out of the city, did she?"

I start to tear up, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I wipe at my eyes as tears start to fall, flashes of the crash flood my mind. I feel Sherry hug me from behind while Leon grabs my hand and gives it a comforting squeeze, Claire puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't cry little one." I clear my vision to see that Elis moved closer. I see tears appearing in his eyes but he forces them to not fall. I pull away from Leon, Claire and Sherry gently. I step closer to him. He gives me a watery smile before opening his arms. I rush into his arms, crying and hugging onto him tight. Although he's a stranger to me, he's family because of Mom and we both lost her.

He rubs my back, hugging me just as tight. "Shhhh shhhhh. Uncle Elis's here now little one." I hear his voice crumble a little but I can tell he's keeping it strong for me. We stand together until my sobs have quieted down.

He pulls away and wipes my tears away. He gives me a soft smile. "It's alright little one. We'll get through this together."

I nod, smiling back before taking a deep breath. Uncle Elis looks over at Leon, Claire and Sherry before he nods, stepping back.

He jogs over to his jeep opens the doors for us. "Come on. We'll go get you lot some clean clothes and food."

We quickly follow at the promise of food and clean clothes. I climb into the backseat with Sherry and Claire while Leon gets in the passenger seat.

Uncle Elis closes my door for me before climbing into the driver's seat. "Alright. Buckle up."

Uncle Elis starts driving once we all buckled up. He turns on the radio, letting music play to fill silence. He and Leon start up a small conversation up front while Sherry and Claire have their own.

I open my watch up, smiling softly at the photo. I rub my thumb over mom's face, wishing I could see that smile again. To have her hold me again. To have her again. I close the watch, holding it to my chest before looking out the window. I watch the scenery fly by before feeling a hand on my knee. I look over at Claire, who's reach over Sherry to grab my knee.

"You okay?" Her question causes Uncle Elis and Leon's conversation to halt, the former glancing through the rearview mirror while the latter turns towards me.

"Airam?"

When I lost mom, I was worried I was gonna be alone. Have no one to care for me, no family. Just all alone. But I'm not. I've found people who care for me. I've found family. I'm not alone.

I smile at them, nodding. "I'm great."

They all smile at my response before returning to their conversations. Leon reaches back towards me. I grab his hand and he smiles.

There's a moment of silence before Uncle Elis slaps Leon's hand away from mine. He holds up his pointer finger at Leon. "None of that lovey dovey stuff around me. Just none of it." He speaks with a stern with a hint of teasing voice.

"Yes sir." Leon replies.

"Important question. Anyone allergic to dogs?"

"You have a dog?!" Sherry and I exclaim with excitement.

Uncle Elis laughs. "His name's Chief. So no allergies I take it?"

"We're all good." Claire says after sharing a look with everyone.

"What kind is he?" Sherry asks, eyes sparkling.

"German Shepherd. Looks a little mean but he's an old teddy bear."

We keep the conversation going as the music plays in the background and a city slowly appear off in the distance.

***************