As we get to IHOP our phones was blowing up so i open it

My eyes went big.
"Hayden look" i said and showed him.
"Yoo these people hella noise" he said pulling out his phone.
"What you doing?"
"Reading the article they wrote" he said. I continue to eat my fruit while looking out the window.
"Shorty" he said and i looked to see he's recording. I smiled while coving my face.
"Stop" i said laughing
"Look at her all cute"
"Hayden" i said laughing harder
"What shorty you know you cute i know you cute every one else know you cute" he said putting his arm around me. I looked at him and then his phone.
"Give me kiss" he said and i kissed him. I don't care if he post it at this point we already got exposed.
"So shorty how you feeling?"
"Pretty good"
"So i have a question"
"I might have a answer"
"When we gonna drop the song"
"Tuesday?" I asked
"Alright" he said texting on his phone. I said Tuesday because i leave Wednesday and i wanna be here with Hayden when it drops
"I can't wait"
"Same" he said then we seen a lot of flashing going off. Gosh paparazzi. They are so annoying.
"Dang" i said as we got up.
"It's okay well get something later okay?" He said as he took my hand. Hayden people had came with but they sat at another table.
"Alright" we walked outside and all you seen was flashing for their cameras
"DEJA OVER HERE"
"HAYDEN ARE YALL DATING"
"DEJA HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR PARENTS DIVORCE?" those was the main things said. Hayden pulled me closer to him and open the car door for me then getting in after me. The driver took off as soon as we got into the car.
"You Alright shorty?"
"Yeah I'm okay"

"You Alright shorty?""Yeah I'm okay"

•Devin Pov•
I been stressing a lot. My family is breaking apart. I'm bout to have another child with someone that's not even my wife. But wait I'm still going to get a DNA test to see if Jordyn was really telling the truth.

How am I gonna tell her?

•Hayden Pov•It's the next day and today our song drops

•Hayden Pov•
It's the next day and today our song drops. Shorty been a little off since yesterday. I keep asking her if she's okay and she tells me she's fine but i know she's not fine.
"Shorty our song drops in a hour" i said walking into her room. She was in the dark under her covers.
"Shorty please tell me what's wrong" i laid beside her. She took the covers off her face and looked at me. I could still see her.
"My parents are breaking up Hayden. They been together before they had children and now they are done. What if the girl pregnant? I can't help but to think about that" she said. I pulled her into my chest and rest my head on hers.
"Shorty when my parents slit i felt the same as you but only in my case they was arguing too much but they are still here for me supporting me. Your parents are still gonna be here for you Shorty. This is probably the best for them" i told her. She didn't say anything. I held her and then her mom came in.
"What's wrong?" She asked me looking worried
"She was thinking about your divorce" i told her.
"Aww Dae" i moved so she can hold her.
"Deja look i know you and your siblings have always had us in your lives and we still are just not in the same house baby. We are still going yo be the same nothing else is changing"
"What if the girl is pregnant mom? What if she take Dad away from us? What if he don't want nothing else to do with us? I heard some story about how a parent leaves after a divorce and never come back" she said. This is the first time i seen Shorty down like this. I  don't like seeing her like this. I want to put a smile on her face. I want to be one of the reasons why she smiles.
"Baby I'm not gonna say that will happen but if it do then y'all will always have me but your farther is not gonna do that. He loves y'all too much"
"He said he loved you but cheated. What if he just saying the things he said?"
"Deja now your dad my have cheated on me but you know he love you,Dess,Dill and Damien with his heart" she said kissing her cheek
"Please don't let this mess you up Dae. You have something good going for you. Don't let this mess it up alright"
"Alright" she said back. Her mom looked at me before she got up and walked to the door.
"Watch her for me" she told me
"I got you" i said before she walked out the door.
"Shorty cheer up our song is out" i said falling on her. She started to laugh before talking
"Let's go live"

•Jordyn Pov•If we being honest i don't really know if this Baby Devins

•Jordyn Pov•
If we being honest i don't really know if this Baby Devins. I mean yeah we fucked but i was also with Tristan Thompson. If this baby is Devins i want to be in a relationship with him. Yeah i knew he had a wife and family but things can change.