X Part 15 X

Aiden sighed and nodded and noticed Kody had an object that was Lumines. Aiden gently grabbed the object and cast a spell to lead him to Lumine.
"It's not safe. You have to stay here" Aiden said worried for Kody.
"No. I'm coming." Kody stated not taking no as an answer. Aiden sighed.
"Fine. But you listen to me" Kody rolled his eyes and nodded.

They started following the object and after awhile it lead them to an abandoned house. They walked in cautiously and look around. It seemed to be empty till they were about to walk into another room but heard voices.
"I just need Lumine to get persuaded by my words. Then he'll forget about that boy and join us. We'll be unstoppable" Aiden and Kody looked at eachother and heard some grumbles. They heard foot steps walking to where Aiden and Kody was and Aiden quickly jumped out and attacked the guy. Kody looked around and seen a door he quickly ran to it while the others were distracted. Kody slammed open the door and seen a ball of white fluff in a corner of a cage. Kody looked back out and seen the keys on the table. He quickly grabbed them and ran back in and unlocked the cage and Lumine looked up at him.
"Kody!" Lumine whisper yelled and quickly got out and hugged him, Kody immediately hugged back and he took Lumines hand and walked out quickly and Aiden looked at them.
"Run!" He said and Kody nodded but Lumine quickly stopped him and transformed into a werewolf. The cage had some sort of dampening Lumines transformation. Lumine attacked the two guys helping his so called 'father'.

Here ya go