KevinThePigeon: you have a twitter?

YouOnlyVivOnce: of course and of course it's @Vivalaviv

Shoving my phone in my back pocket, I look at the raindrops fall. What the hell is wrong with this week that is has to rain so much?

Shift starts in half an hour. It's 2 minutes to get there I have time.

KevinThePigeon: cool. Hey look at your twitter!!

YouOnlyVivOnce: what.....?

I click the app on my phone and look through my mentions and screech from between the aisles of French books and Rosetta Stone.

YouOnlyVivOnce: LIAM FUCKING JAMES PAAAAAYNE FOLLOWED ME? DID YOU DO THIS?

KevinThePigeon: I didn't do it.

YouOnlyVivOnce: aaaaaaaaaaah I love you!

KevinThePigeon: I don't like when people scream in my face. but i love you too ha

Clicking back to my twitter to see the proof that it really happened I see another mention and another one.

Niall followed me?

HARRY FOLLOWED ME?

3/5 follows me?

I succumb to the floor, wanting to scream but know I can't in the bookstore.

YouOnlyVivOnce: Kik Services regrets to inform you that the person you have been messaging had died and cannot respond to anymore messages. Goodbye.

KevinThePigeon: VIV DIED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YouOnlyVivOnce: I have been resurrected to a strange world where 3/5 follows me.....

Going back to twitter, I send out a massive amount of tweets until I'm on tweet limit and try to hold back my screams. One Direction acknowledged my existance?

KevinThePigeon: I'm hungry.

YouOnlyVivOnce: shut up 3/5 follows me now.

KevinThePigeon: that doesn't make you a queen.

YouOnlyVivOnce: no it make me a princess. Niall's princess to be exact. Now shush peasant.

KevinThePigeon: you won't be Niall's princess with attitude like that :/ stop being mean or I might go cry in a corner. You don't even like me. Sniffle sniffle

YouOnlyVivOnce: awww I'm sorry I love you!!!

I sent him a picture of a plate of food from macaroni grill I had on my brother's birthday at the beginning of the month.

Shift starts in 5 minutes. Racing down the elevator, it feels I could go for a full on run right now. I could go on the god damn New York marathon but excuse my French.

"Finally you are here it's rush hour get your apron on!" Amber yells as I push through the half door and rush to make a Carmel macchiato to another businessman straight out of the nearby airport.

This shift is going to go much smoother now...

**********************

Is it just me or does the air smell fresher? Does the light seem brighter? Is everything usually this rose colored? It's perfect now that 3/5 follow me.

Sure it's a little remorseful that Louis and Zayn don't follow me but they will eventually when they see how awesome I am heh.

I sleep in joyfully and get ready to start my shift again with a full nights sleep. "One Direction is flying to California today to prepare for their show in Oakland," I read scrolling down the twitter app. They are spending extra days in San Francisco? Why not LA?

I arrive at Starbucks at 3:30 again knowing my shift goes until 7:30. It's the same old same old. Stupid people getting antsy over their coffee and blaming it on me. Don't they realize its the machine that takes forever? I cheerfully work getting past by Claire coming in for ten minutes after school to get her free pumpkin spice latte even though it isn't even in season.

By the time I look at the clock again, it's 7 and I smile knowing I can just go back to the safety of my apartment and watch my followers on Twitter increase tenfold. I haven't even been able to go on KIK today... I wish I could brag to KevinThePigeon right now I bet he would be jealous. He also wouldn't care to much, would he? He probably just uses liking one direction to get girls. Well his method is working.

"Grande iced latte double shot!," Amber tells me, passing over the grande sized cup. Only 3 minutes left in the shift? Thank god it's my last cup of coffee to make and there is no line whatsoever.

I make it with ease and place it on the bar stand and read the name on the cup as I announce "Grande iced latte double shot for..." I take a more than necessary long pause before uttering the phrase "...for Niall?"