Chapter 2

Hey every one,
I don't know how to name this chapter so i Just call it chapter two😂❤️ this story about you and Edward Will be a little bit the same as the real story but it will be different. I hope you going to like this chapter and leave in the comments what you think☺️❤️ also, again, don't judge me my english is not very well😂❤️
Enjoy,

I was sure, as soon as I saw him at school I would ask him what was going on yesterday, and he will tell, I will allow it.

I woke up, there was no sun outside but it wasn't raining so that was great. Although there was no sun it will be a beautiful day that was for sure. I didn't really wanted to dress nicely, it was a normal school day. My father had already left because I could start a bit later today. So I fried an egg on bread and ate it while thinking about how best to ask Edward what was going on.

Despite it didn't rained, i grapped my rainjacket. You never know  in Forks.
I started my truck and drove to school. I still didn't know how to ask Edward.

When i came at school there already were a few cars. I saw Mike and Eric, both waiting for me, they waived. I parked my truck and there  came the silver Volvo, with Edward in it, from the left side the parkinglot in, and he parked his car next to mine. He looked at me with a funny face, there was a little spark in his eyes. I felt the anger groing in my body. What was he thinking?!

I stapped out of my truck and grapped my stuff. The key of my car fell but before i getted the chance to grap it a white hand came from my left and grapped the keys. I looked up and there stood Edward with a big smile on his face. I hold my hand up and he let the keys fall in my hand. 'thanks.'
' no problem' he still had that big smile on his face.
I turned around , with a little blush on my face, and walked away. He walked with me.
'you know that little blush on your face is kinda cute.'
I felt that my face was  more turning red when he said that.
Mike and Eric were staring at us. I walked towards them but Edward didn't follow. When i looked over my shoulder i couldn't find him anymore.

After math i had to go to bioligy. This was my first lesson of bioligy this year. If i had to believe my friends it was super boring so i didn't expected much.

Again i getted lost in the halls. Every one was walking in a different way and i lost my friends. But i was lucky that Mike was always surching for me if he lost me even one second out of sight. So i just had to walk slow and he will appear at my sight. And as i said, a minute later i walked trough the hall with Mike at my right. He walked me to bioligy. And left me there because he had to go to English.

I looked around. There were a couple of faces i knew but also much i didn't. I walked to the teacher to introduce myself.
'You must be Isabella Swan right?' He said.
'Yes but please call me Bella sir.'
'Ofcourse Bella. There is a empty seat for you right there.' He pointed to a table on the right site of the room, next to the window. I looked at the table and i realized this was going to be the worst lesson ever. At the table sat... Edward Cullen.

I took a deep breath and then quickly walked to my side of the table. I sat at the sight of the path so that was great, i think.  He sat as far away from me as the table allowed. His hand for his nose. Did i smell bad?! As invisible as possible i sniffed my sweater. I didn't smell anything. I looked at him. He looked at me in the corner of his eyes. Huh yesterday his eyes werebrown right? But they were black now. Well probably the light, i thought.

When the bell rang Edward already had grapped his stuff and walked as quick as possible out of the class. I even couldn't grap my stuff, he was gone already. What was wrong with him! Well he must have a good reason, i hope.

The next day it was sunny outside. That was a wonder in Forks. It almost rained every day, or it was cloudy and cold. But today It was sunny and warm outside, as warm as it could be in Forks. But I had peace with it. You must take every dash of sun here. So the clothes i had choosed yesterday weren't adjusted to this weather. I grapped a green top out of my wardrobe and  blue shorts.

When i arrived at school the parkinglot was almost full. I parked my truck on my usual place and turned the motor off. I grapped my stuff and stapped out of my truck. And as always Mike already stood next to me.
'Hey sunshine' he greeted me.
'please don't call me like that.' I gave him an irritated glance.
'Come on, i thought that name was cute! It sweets you.'
'Well i don't think so, so please stop it.'
'Okay what you want Bell.'

I looked over my shoulder to surch for Edward. But i couldn't find him.

At lunch the table of the Cullens was empty. That suprised me. I looked around but none of them was in the canteen. Jessica saw that i was looking at their table.
'Always when the sun shines the Cullens took off. They go hiking or something like that. You like Edward huh? I mean, don't waste your time, it looks like no one is good enough for him here.' She gave me a glance which i couldn't place.
'Haha wasn't planning on.' i said and looked down at my plate. I actually wasn't really hungry anymore. My mind was somewhere else. You know where...