Not the reaction we were looking for.

Chapter 2
Medix was working in the lab as usual organizing the medical cabinet when a loud crash echoed threw the halls he concluded that it must have came from the break room and stood up to go and check it out. The young medic walked down the empty and echoing hallway he walked until he came face to face with the break room door. Another crash was heard but was slightly muffled medix looked up at the door in confusion as it opened. The lights were off and there was no sign of his teammates. He walked inside only to jump back in fear and surprise as his team and teachers jumped out of their hiding spots. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEDIX " they shouted. The recruits laughed and the teachers smiled and turned to look at medix and let me tell you his reaction was not what they were expecting medix stood in the doorway his optics glassed with tears the recruits were taken back by this and the teachers were confused. Medix ran out of the doorway down the hall to the lab and shut the door behind him. "Well that was not the reaction I was expecting " Hoist said his voice coated with worry for his best buddy. "We need to find out what's wrong with him!" Hotshot said panicking. The recruits ran out of the room and down the hall toward the lab, and what they find shocked them completely....

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! I know I'm awful see ya in the next part

Mystic 😻