Chapter Two

~Time Skip To Middle Of The Day~

Yasu's Pov

I'm sitting in the kitchen while flicking an empty Pringle can as I watch as the guy from last night walk in, and he can see me perfectly fine since the kitchen is well lit and I can't make shadows out of light yet, I'm not that strong, but I did promise Win I would get that strong one day.

I stop flicking the can since I don't feel like annoying him since I've probably already gotten to his bad side and pull up my hood to put it on and I look to him and he looks at me.

"Well, good afternoon, my friend." I greet his glance and he just stares at me.

Win's Pov

"There's nothing good about it," The girls follow behind me trying to corner me, "And that's the reason why."

Yasu's Pov

I watch the girls corner him.

I stand up, "Ladies, do you know the rules of the Manor?" I ask them and they look to me, "Do not pull a Jeff and say they don't apply to you, because they do. You want to fight him, you can challenge him to a duel, I will not stand for it here in front of me." I say and the girls burst out laughing, "This is how we play, chill bro!" Souxie, one of the girls says through giggles while now leaning against the wall with her leg out, not allowing the guy to pass and Elsa has her body frozen, but I can tell she's laughing and Birget is facepalming while laughing as well.

"Still, be careful, you don't want Slender to catch you, he may think you're trying to kill him." I mumble to them and they start to laugh a bit more, "It's all fun and games, Cheri! And he knows it!" Souxie continues as Birget shakes her head still giggling.

I shake my head and drop back down in the chair and watch them do whatever it is that they call "Playing".

~Flash Back Time~

While running in the yard I run into the shade and conceal myself and Win stands there confused, "Hey, that's cheating!" He yells then looks to the ground and starts laughing, "I can see your shoes!" He says while pointing to the ground, "Dang it!" I yelp as I run while he's still laughing, but he catches up just as fast as always and shifts, jumping on me and doing his victory trot on my back every time he catches me while my face is in the grass with me rolling my eyes.

He then says some song lyrics that would fit the situation, "I bring the karma to your game, you better run, run, run, yeah!" And he starts snickering as he hops off and helps me up.

"I will get faster and you won't be able to catch me when I'm older, I promise! I'll also be able to completely cloak myself in darkness, I know I can and then you'll never be able to catch me! I promise!" I say to him and he just smiles and nods.

The next day, I found out from my parents his family was murdered and he was gone.

~End of Flashback~

Before I cry I stand up and speed walk out of the kitchen with the girls and him just staring at the action in confusion as I run up to my room and open the door and slam it shut behind me.

I promised, I promised and I can now, I wish you could see me, damn it, I do!

I look over to a picture of us, him standing behind me giving me bunny ears while I smile wide with my eyes closed behind my bandages as his beast sits next to me, his tail wagging since in the picture his tail is blurry, we all look so happy.

I look away from the picture and go out on the balcony and stare out in the sunny blue sky drizzled with clouds.

What a beautiful day... I also promised I'd stay positive, and I'm trying Win. I really am.

Win's Pov

I run outside after getting past the girls, yelling, "I bring the karma to your game, you better run, run, run, yeah!" As the girls run in front of me...

I stop dead...

I miss you...

He was ours, of course, you do...

Yasu's Pov

Those song lyrics pop into my head, and he knew the song by heart.

Then I hear someone yelling the same lyrics he would always say when catching me and I glance down and it's him again with the girl's cornering him. To be an ass, I sing the lyrics of that song.

"I bring the karma to your game!

Your game, game, you better run, run, run, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I bring the karma to your game!

You better run, run, run, yeah, it's coming your way (hahaha), oh yeah, hey, yeah!

I bring the karma to your game!

You better run, run, yeah, that bitch don't play!

You better run, run, run, yeah!"

And I smile to myself, one night when he slept over we had a singing contest and he won by a landslide but we always loved that song because... Playing tag was our thing in the way we did it with his beast always being included.

I shake my head and look back to the sky, ignoring anyone still in the field.

Win's Pov

I shift and take off for the woods.

Yasu's Pov

I need to get over him, he's probably dead... But what if he isn't?

I shake my head and go back inside, but something stops me.

I choose to ignore it and walk over to my vanity, "I haven't slept in years..." I mumble to myself and take off my bandages and stare into the reflection.

"They say glowing red eyes of a Dark Keeper will kill anyone that looks into them unless it's family or their soulmate."

I remember when my bandages fell off and I locked eyes with Win out of fear and nothing happened. He's mine, forever mine.

I shake head and put the bandages back on and head back downstairs and into the living room as I slip into a corner of the shadows and float, sitting criss-cross, nothing of me shows, I checked twice. I sit, watching over the Manor.

Everything is normal, nothing happens.

The Proxys come and go for Missions and returning from Missions, runs, jogs, and whatever else, or just relaxing in the field.

Then he comes back and finally I notice something.

His red eyes glittering in such a way I've never noticed.

His brown hair seems more lively as if it matches his happy mood that he seems he gives off.

What the fuck is your name? If I can just find out your name, maybe I can pinpoint who you are, there's something about you... I just can't place a shadow on it...

I just ignore it and head to my room and sit on my bed.

I stare at all the pictures I have of Win and me... "I'm sorry..." I whisper and begin to cry, "I'm sorry! I promised to protect you best I could, but I couldn't protect you! You're gone now and it's all my fault..." I mumble through tears and fall to my knees off the and hug myself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Win..." I mumble to myself but I can't stop crying, the black tears soak my bandages and I rip them off, "I'm sorry, Win..!" I scream, but no one would care, even if they heard me, and I don't care if they feel sorry for me or not.

I'm broken without him.

But I want my Win. 

I need my Win.