Movie Night

I was talking to my friends, my only two friends to be exact when i felt warm hands sliding around my waist, pulling me close. His face burred into my neck, his hot breath skimming my ear as he whispers, "hey baby," i shudder, goosebumps coat my skin. "he-hey co-col-by" i stutter. Colby is one of the most popular fuck boys at my school, also my biggest crush but we wont talk about that just yet. He has so many friends but he chooses to talk to me, a nobody, a nerd with only two friends. He giggles at me and burred his face further into my neck, i feel butterflies in my stomach. "Continue what you were saying," Colby whispers in my ear, "uhh um- yeah i- um... we can have a movie night at my house with snacks and such.." i trail out. "ooh that sounds fun, can i come?" colby asks, "uh yeah i think, um its up to you guys really" i ask my friends. they all agree and they part ways into their classes, leaving me with colby. "well then," colby begins. "i'll see you at your house after school" he finishes. He leaves and goes to his class and i go to mine, completely love struck and unaware of the upcoming events going to take place at my house tonight. 

a/n that was really bad lol might (and probably will) add more to this story, i just wanted to get started with this book so that i don't ignore it for like a year oof