"How long's it gonna take?" Rich asked when they broke away from each other's lips, still millimeters away from the other's mouth.

"45 minutes at the earliest," Jake mumbled, placing a kiss on Rich's cheek, "traffic hour is creeping up and Zoe's isn't close."

"Delicious," Rich hummed, before turning to kiss Jake again. Their lips moved fluidly against the other's, though Rich felt as though his were slightly chapped against Jake's smooth, full ones. Jake moved to hover over the shorter man, but Rich gently pushed him away, his hands firmly placed on his pecs. Rich smirked up at him, and pushed him down on the bed, him hovering over the taller.

"Okay, Mr. Big Man," Jake chuckled, as Rich began kissing across his boyfriend's jaw. "Taking charge. Me likey."

"Real sexy, babe," Rich chided, before scraping his teeth along his jaw as punishment. Jake let out a huff, shoving a cold hand up the back of Rich's tank top in rebuttal, but before Jake could say anything, Rich was leaving bruising kisses under his jaw. Jake breathed out heavily through his nose as Rich grinned against his rich skin, continuing to abuse it with nipping teeth, before soothing it with kitten licks and hot, open mouth kisses.

Jake began rubbing up and down Rich's back, feeling each mole and imperfection under his soft hand, as Rich kissed his way down his neck, collarbones, chest. Rich loved nothing more than to see those bruising marks against his boyfriend's dark skin, to know that he was claimed by Rich and Rich alone. He knew it was stupid and possessive of him, but he loved Jake and wanted everyone to know that the man he was in love with, his best friend, loved him back.

"I feel like one of us is significantly more clothed than the other," Jake chuckled, as Rich examined his handy work. Rich was still wearing his outfit from the day before, while Jake was wearing a tight pair of grey briefs that Rich loved, especially the way it hugged his bum.

"I'm getting there," Rich acted faux-offended, but allowed Jake to help him take off his shirt. He kept his sweats on for the time being. He leaned back down and kissed Jake again, still slow, but just as passionately as they would in a rougher session.

"Love you," Rich mumbled against Jake's lips. Jake smiled and pressed a chaste kiss to Rich's lips.

"Love you, too, bud," Jake gushed, his fingers wandering Rich's torso, feeling out every mole, freckle, scar, scrape, bruise.

"I wish I could live like this forever," Rich breathed, straddling Jake's hips, hands on Jake's pecs.

"Maybe with less clothes?" Jake suggested, causing Rich to roll his eyes and get off of his boyfriend and shed his pants and briefs in one go.

"You with your infatuation of being nude," Rich mocked, like it was an outrageous thing to ask while setting the mood for sex.

"Sorry, you're right," Jake sassed, reaching for Rich's hips when he came back to setting into his previous position. "We should totally just dry hump each other in our clothes like a couple of teenagers."

"I'm down if you are," Rich shrugged, causing Jake to laugh.

"C'mere," was his reply, before they were back to kissing, their pace growing slowly more rushed. Lips slid together awkwardly and teeth clatter, but the two men were too infatuated with the other's wandering hands to care. Rich felt heat pooling in his groin as Jake ran gentle fingers up and down his inner thighs. Rich, to get back at him, lightly brushed a finger over Jake's pert nipple while running up and down his side.