𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 03

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

He told this girl I looked messed up...ain't that some mess.

"Here you go, have a good day" she said smiling.

I just took the paper and left. I looked at the paper and saw my address.

This man, I'm never leaving Jacobe with him again. I thought shaking my head.

I got in my car and drove home.

||

I drove up to my house and opened my door and waited silently. Kelvin met me at the front door.

"Finally!!" I said rushing to him. "Where is my son??" I asked him searching my house. "JACOBE?!?... JACOBE BABY?!??" I yelled out to him. I was starting to get worried so I ran up to Kelvin and slapped him.

"Where the hell is my son!!?" I asked him angrily. He rubbed his face and started to laugh. "You usually this mean?" He asked me.

"MOMMY!!" yelled Jacobe coming down the stairs. "Ugh baby" I said getting down on bended knees and squeezing him tight. "Ugh Jacobe my baby, you scared the hell out of me" I said rubbing on his head.

"Please don't scare me like that again, you hear me??" I asked him grabbing onto his shoulders. "But mommy I'm fine, nothing would of happen to me, I'm with Kelvin." He said.

"Yeah that's what I'm scared of" I said looking at Kelvin. He just shewed me off.

"But mommy did you forget its your birthday today?" He asked me. I completely froze. He was exactly right, I was so completely focused on everything else today that I didn't even remember my own birthday. Ever since Jacobe got diagnosed I haven't really payed attention to those such things.

"Mommy follow me" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch to sit down. He lifted my feet onto the couch and took my heels off. He then walked into the kitchen and came back out shortly with a cake in his hands.

He had a big proud smile on his face, his smile was so big I thought his face was going to crack.

"This is for you mommy, I know you don't really like stuff like this and I know ever since the situation you haven't really talked to your family and we really don't have family down here but all of us..." He said pointing around the room at Selena and Kelvin. "Are family so Happy Birthday Mommy from the family..to you" he said smiling.

"Thank you so much pookie" I said grabbing him and kissing his forehead. "And thank you baby girl.." I said to Selena and then I looked up at Kelvin.

"And you...Thanks" I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "Yeah yeah whatever" he said smiling.

"Well babies lets cut this cake." I said walking up to them to place the cake on the table as the kids ran into the Kitchen.

"But really Kelvin...Thank you" I said nodding at him. "Happy Birthday M" he said giving me a very much needed hug.  I held onto him not wanting to let go for a really unknown reason he just hugged me tighter.

||

"Well I'm stuffed" said Jacobe as he patted his stomach. "I'm pretty sure you are all of that food and cake you ate" Kelvin said making me chuckle.

"Come on Jacobe lets go watch Princess and the frog" said Selena as she dragged him into the living room.

"But..but..again? That's like the fifth time this week, lets watch Spider man." He said walking with her.

"What?..fine" she said as they walked to the living room.

"I'll clean up" I said putting the dishes in the sink.

"Good I was waiting on you to say that" Kelvin said sitting down and drinking on his glass of wine. "Jerk" I chuckled out and he laughed right along with me.

"Jacobe looks like he's getting better" Kelvin said making me smile.

"He's getting used to the thought of...of.." I cleared my throat it's never easy to think about losing your child.

"Hey take it easy, Jacobe is not going anywhere." He said coming up behind me to rub on my back. I got done with the dishes and turned around to sip on my glass.

"Its scary you know...Never in a million years that you would ever think that such a bad this could happen to your child..." I said shaking my head. "Well M, we can't control his fate" he said.

I looked at him "excuse you? Fate? I don't think so" I said shaking my head. "We are going to help my son if its the last thing I do." I said shaking my head getting angry.

"Max, Jacobe is in to deep the only thing that you can do is make his final years worth it. Please listen to me as your sons doctor not as a friend. There are cerntain rules you have to follow when it comes to stuff like this." He said.

"Kelvin...that is my son, my only reason to live...I can't lose him. I just can't bare that thought and I won't" I said wrapping my arms around myself.

"Jacobe is a great kid and will be miss-" I cut him off by slamming my hands on the counter top.

"Kelvin there are certain things you shouldn't say to a mother WHO IS ABOUT TO LOSE HER CHILD." I said letting a tear fall. I was filled was rage.

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Kelvin if you know what's best for you and me both I suggest you let my arm go." I said counting down from ten in my head.

"Max I'm sorry, the timing is never right for the stuff I say. But sooner or later your going to have to face realitly" he said.

I just let my tears fall. "That's all I've been doing, my life has been hard as hell, I've lost people I loved and I'm about to lose one more..." I said wipping my tears. "So please bare me when I try to escape reality every once in a while" I said grabbing my bag and my shoes and walking into the living room with Jacobe.

They where fast asleep on the couch. I took the blanket off of the back of the couch and placed it on them. I bent down and kissed his forehead. He is such a blessing, the love of my life. I started to cry again. I lifted his head up gently and sat down and placed his head onto my lap.

"My beautiful baby boy..." I didn't want to lose him.