Jimin shook his head laughing. "Nah, you look better without boobs."

"How relieving to hear." The older laughed, finally finding comfortable sweatpants and stepping out of his own. Jimin got a pretty good look at tightly fitting black underwear straining over Yoongi's muscular ass as he leant down to pull his pants off. Jimin was silently staring. Yoongi was pretty damn attractive. That he had to admit.

Yoongi's body was pretty wasted on Jimin though, since he couldn't appreciate it the way he should have. Of course he could see that Yoongi was hot, but he felt like that wasn't enough. He just wished he could feel that wow effect... wanting to touch and feel around. And while he was curious as to how Yoongi's body felt, not in the way he wished he would.

"Ugh... I'm tired." Yoongi groaned, flopping down onto Jimin.

"You should go to sleep. You went to bed pretty late yesterday, right? I saw your last online thingy on my phone." Jimin stated patting Yoongi's back. The boy's naked skin felt warm under his hand. He had to force himself not to think too much about it.

"Looks like I have a controlling boyfriend. You're stalking my phone times." Yoongi chuckled before yawning. "Yeah I was hit by a creative streak yesterday and ended up playing around with my music program till about four am." He admitted.

"I'm not that tired yet. I think I'll watch some more YouTube videos before going to sleep." Jimin stated, sitting up to grab his earphones from his bag that was sitting next to the bed. Yoongi stopped him by shifting his weight and pressing him back into the sheets again, now above him.

Jimin looked up, raising a questioning eyebrow. "Good night kiss first."

"Sure." Jimin chuckled amusedly, pulling Yoongi down into a deep kiss. Yoongi shifted his weight, now entirely resting on Jimin.

The kiss was nothing near innocent. Yoongi teasingly bit down on Jimin's lip. Jimin enjoyed it a lot more than he'd like to admit. His hands slowly wandered over Yoongi's waist, realizing that he still wasn't wearing a t-shirt. Feeling Yoongi's skin that was usually underneath fabric was new.

Without even thinking about what he was doing his hands brushed down over Yoongi's waist before going down to his ass and kneading the skin underneath his hands. Yoongi sucked in a breath and Jimin could feel his dick twitch in his pants.

And then he noticed something hard pressing against his leg. Yoongi seemed to notice too, pulling back. "Sorry. I haven't done anything in quite some time so my body is quick to react." Something about the way Yoongi's eyes seemed to tease him told him that he wasn't feeling sorry at all. "I should really go to sleep now tho, before I need to take another shower."

Yoongi dropped down onto the bed next to Jimin, who still felt somewhat out of breath by what had just happened. "Good night." And with that Yoongi had turned around, his back facing Jimin.

Slowly taking a deep breath Jimin pushed his hair out of his face. He had to stop a chuckle from bubbling up in his throat. It was ridiculous how much of an effect Yoongi had on him. How he left Jimin breathless just by kissing him.

Jimin looked down at where his half hard was straining against the fabric of his pants. Well, at least it seemed his dick wasn't broken after all.

A/N

Everyone probably is like 'yeeees' rn

Sooo I wanna talk about a thought I had recently, something a lot of people don't know and where should you educate yourself if not wattpad~
(Yeah pls don't)

Sub is not the same as bottom and dom is not the same as top.

Ppl often think that just because there are certain dynamics in a relationship the roles of who tops and bottoms are already sure, but there are cases where the person that is more dominant decides to bottom.

It's even possible to be submissive while topping or the other way around. An example of this would be when the top offers the bottom to use him like a sex toy.

I know in a lot of stories here on wattpad it's always black and white but things aren't like that in reality and neither will they be in my stories.

If I write a couple where the bottom is a sub and the top is a dom that's because it fits with the characters and because even the clichè exists in relationships.

I will also give the readers who are very focused on who is the top and can't stand it the other way around a heads up. Once it comes to smut in this story everything can happen, because both Yoongi and Jimin prefer the dominant part of sex.

I hope you like this story enough to continue reading even if you don't like the idea of either of them bottoming.

Now on a positive note... THERE ARE ONLY TWO FOLLOWERS MISSING FOR ME TO REACH 1K.

HOLY SHIT I'm hype rn<333

Thank you all for the support and all the sweet comments!