Who are you ?

Nothingness and emptiness are different in many ways but, what I was feeling at that moment was neither of them. Moment when everything slow down and every second feel like eternity to you. Moment when you are staring at death itself. In my care it was karma.
       Why the hell I followed these guys, talking to myself with camera in my hand, capturing something that will shake the whole word and trying my best not to get caught. This will make us rich Mello, I got stunned for a moment. Than I realised I was with my friend Allen, I have this bad habit of forgetting things when I am very sacred. He was the one who drag me into this mess. We were in old house woods, Virginia.
We have heard lots of ghost stories about this place. I was here just to meet Allen in summer vacation and as it turns out like every summer he drag me into some stupid mess and but I have to tell you, I love it sometimes.
I can not able to understand, how can anyone be so calm in such situation. Hey! back to earth Mello, focus brother. Allen is 16 years old teenager, just like any other teenager he need his part of thriller in life. He is always been the brave one between us and adventurous too. He is the topper of his class and best in sports and have a girlfriend and real good looker. On the other hand, I am just an average student, introvert, I like to shooting games and not much of a person. Hey! Mello, Allen call of me Mello because i am a big fan of Marshmello, do you think they are going to kill that guy? Like hell I know, whispering to each other hiding inside bushes. Hey Allen! shut up for a second, look there. These bushes, my body is itching man. Don't complain now, this is your idea, not mine. Hey look out! Someone yells from the other side, what happen Allen, fight broke out, I saw lots of movies where Hero kicks bad guys butts but first time watching it in real life. Mello did you get it all on your camera, talking while whispering . Yeah, now let's get out from this place. Hey Allen! Stop! Wait don't go there it's dangerous man. Than I heard gunshot, and I screamed, Allen!
   What the hell bro! I told you not to go there someone just shot that guy who was kicking there butts. Things are getting worse here. Where are our bikes Allen, little towards north from here, let's get out of here.
Man we have to tell police about it, while running. Leave it Mello and you know my dad is in police, and if they ask what we were doing this late in night here. You are right, there they are let's get out of here.
  At early in the morning we were in Allen's house. Our body was covered with sweat still we were sleeping like babies. Mello, get up, get up. Yeah, what's up. I had really bad dream. Damn bro it was crazy as hell there. Indeed, it was and lighting stuck down upon us. We were just froze in fear because there was someone else in Allen's room besides us. We were to afraid to even to ask who is it. I tried to peek through and there he was setting in the dark wearing all black suit. I don't know how and why but I gathering my courage asked. Who are you? Then his eyes flash red light, I don't know it was my imagination or it was true, and than he said I am Lucifer Morningstar.