"I'm fine, I'm fine." He assures him, adjusting himself to wrap his legs around Eijirou's waist. He can feel the bulge of his erection pressing against his clothes bottom and grinds down against it. The noise Eijirou makes goes straight to his cock and he feels like an absolute god to have such power over this man.

"You, on the other hand, seem to be in pretty rough shape."

Eijirou growls into his ear.

"You're going to be in pretty rough shape by the time I'm  finished with y---"

"E-Eiji-nii?"

Izuku's heart jumps into his throat and he quickly unravels his legs from the redhead's waist and scrambles until Eijirou puts him down on his feet, pulling his shirt down and trying his best to adjust himself.  Eijirou quickly twists the jacket wrapped around his waist to hide his painful erection.

They're both redfaced and embarrassed, staring into the wide and prying eyes of one Katsuki Bakugou.

He's dressed in little blue swim shorts and white tank top with a Gang Orca themed backpack on his shoulder, a navy blue jacket tied around his waist that seems to be Shouto's. He tilts his head to the side and leans forward, almost as if to make sure he's actually looking at them and not someone else. After a split moment of silence, he smiles big and bright.

"I-It is you!" He says, running forward to throw his arms around Eijirou first, who tenses in fear that Katsuki might feel how hard he is but he quickly transitions over to Izuku who welcomes him with a smile.

"Hi, baby! Where's daddy?"

As if on cue, Shouto appears at the end of the alleyway with another bag slung over his shoulders. He's also wearing swim shorts but chose to forego a shirt, jacket wrapped around his waist also.

"Katsuki said that he saw you and ran back to see you. I didn't think you'd actually here."

"See, daddy, I told you!"

"You sure did, darling." He says, ruffling fluffy blonde locks. He points his gaze at Izuku and Eijirou with obvious scrutiny. Izuku flashes him a nervous smile, sheepishly scratching at the back of his neck.

"I didn't know you two were a thing."

"S-Shouto!"

"Not that I care. I'm happy for you. I just didn't think you were the type to get felt up in public. Learn something new every day." Shouto continues. Izuku knows it's meant to tease him but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, you've got a hickey the size of Texas on your neck, it looks like a shark tried to eat you and you can see the tent Kirishima's pants from a mile away, so..."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Eijirou says, finally willing away his boner with the help of  one Shouto Todoroki. If there was ever a way to kill the mood, it would definitely be this asshole.

Eijirou and Shouto used to be quite fond of each other before they began to...uh..co-parent?

Yeah, let's go with that.

But it would seem that their differential methods in handling Katsuki have put them at slight odds with each other. In fact, they seem to try and do their best to annoy each other whenever they get the chance. Izuku thinks it's endearing, almost like they're siblings.

"You can't put a tent in your pants, daddy, it's too big! It wouldn't fit!" Katsuki says matter-of-factly. Shouto gives Eijirou a smirk that obviously reads 'checkmate, bitch' even though though they all knew Katsuki was referring to literal camping tents and not Shouto's dick. Eijirou just rolls his eyes at him and grabs Izuku by the wrist to pull him along. "So much for that quickie." He says underneath his breath as they exit the alleyway together.