2

Today we are together since 6 months, as I'm walking to my school at 6 pm I can already see him sitting with roses in his hands in front of the door waiting for me.
He looks up and sees me, a huge smile is on his face as he gets up.
I'm standing in front of him now and we kiss and hug.
After he opens the door to go into the Aula I see a path of roses, so we walk hand in hand kissing every few seconds :)
As we follow the path of roses we go up the stairs and walk into a room which now has matrices on the floor with pillows and blankets and candles everywhere.
We start kissing and it's getting intense.
I lay down on one of the matrices and he follows on top of me.
I start taking his shirt of, still kissing, as the next shirt lands on the floor and it goes on until we're only laying there in underwear kissing.
But a few seconds later everything is laying on the floor.
And we feel each other even more.
Shortly after we fell asleep laying arm in arm.

The next morning we had to get up early bc we had to clean everything up before the other teachers and students come, cause maybe you know that a relationship between a teacher and a student is illegal!
As everything was cleaned up we went to the bathroom and got ourselves ready for the day.
What I really love is that he gave me his T-shirt and hoodie from yesterday:)

OOTD: Babes T-shirt, Hoodie and his sweatpants!!

He gets us a cup of coffee and we are laying all cuddled up in the morning sun in the school garden waiting for the others to come.

There is only one teacher who knows of us it's his best buddy Thomas, btw also my IT teacher and who helped Fabian to decorate the room for our date.