school calling

A new life starts .... I was nervous feeding my thoughts as I entered my new work place. It's a school.. yeah I know kids , noisy and ma'am may I go to washroom comes again and again.

This was a different day we the new staff people were called only for a briefing with the old ones. Unaware of people's choice, review I dressed up early in the morning and rushed to catch hold of time.Any how I had to reach the school by 8:30am and as it was holiday and I was late. I was nearly dieing out of fear.

As we reached... we are My father and I, and the guess is right. I belong to a place where I was kept in excess of preservation as if I 'll rot if not taken care of.My father asked "when will it get over , when should I come to fetch you" I was already confused "wait I'll ask and tell you" pulling my saree up I came to the reception inquired and came out"the guy was not sure but he said by 11" .Dad nodded and was gone ,now this was an entry hehe actually entering twice,anyways focus.

After two seconds I was sitting with the new staff members. Where the meeting was supposed to be held. Hesitating "Hello Ma'am I m Kiara,a new member and you are?" I am not really one who introduced themselves but already few teachers knew eachother and I was feeling bored so took this up.She turned ,damn she is too pretty to be a teacher .. but let it be"hi I m Megha ,from St. Johns, I was an English teacher there." I smile at her thinking God she'll match up my scale and we can talk further.

Later we took a stroll in the school saw the building as it was my idea and urgency to go to the loo. How crap was it to enter an institution without any intro. I was there to pee.

After that what actually happened,the introduction,my few words... people's mixed reactions. I never minded any. Then comes the stupid part.... Few members were leaving so two guys performed for them like sspeech, song... again not my field of interest. I was even holding myself not to burst out laughing as one of them was about to cry. Either I am insensitive to this or quite reasonable that crying for a staff person that too when they are leaving for good in their life seem stupid to me. But I was just an expectator.

The day ended and so my horses of anxiety, fear and excitement. Did I forget to tell you that I am the girl in the story. I'll not call myself a heroin but yeah! It's my story.