🔥Fire Fist vs. Queen of Treasure!💎

Y/n sighed softly while walking through a new town without her coat as her crew was gathering up supplies. She walked into a tavern. "Barkeep a cold bottle of sake!" She yelled out loud before sitting down at the bar as a bottle of sake was placed in front of her as she chugged it halfway. "Ah! Hahaha! I needed from a bust day, stupid lava head telling me what to do!!" She laughed loudly til a huge pint of golden beer was placed in front of her. "Huh? I didn't order this?" She said while looking at the barkeep. "He did for ya Miss." Y/n looked over at shoulder seeing a famaliar man her age in a booth with two guys making her smirk. Y/n picked up the pint and the bottle of sake. "Bring my drinks to that booth." She said while walking over to the booth as her hips swayed with each step til she sat down in front of the guys. "Yo, Ace long time no see." She said smiling sweetly as she removed his hat and placed it onto her head. "Look at you Y/n I barely recognized you til I heard you laugh." Y/n smiled widely as did Ace while his friends stared at her. "Ace, that's the Queen of Treasure, a high ranking vice admiral marine." Y/n laughed loudly til she finished off her sake. "Right now I'm no marine! Just a woman drowning her anger away in liquor...All things aside you fellas can call me Y/n or Monkey D. Y/n, Queenie or Treasure." She said while she lifted up the huge pint of golden beer and chugged it down easily. "Barkeep bring us four another round with a huge platter of roasted meat and bread on my tab!!" She yelled out loud while Ace laughed at her as the guys looked at her astonished by her drinking as if she was a pirate. An hour passed by as Y/n and Ace had a drinking contest as they ate. "And their tied damn." Y/n gulped down the last of her beer sighing. "Whee! I needed that! Shishishi!" She said while laughing lightly as a rose blush showed on her cheeks before she called the barkeep over. Y/n focused on the dishes pint glasses in front of her before lightly touching them as the glasses became a huge stack of berri gold coins. Y/n stood up from the booth and leaned onto the table making the unknown guys blush bright red til Ace punched them on the heads. "That's my sister you idiots!" Y/n laughed softly before kissing his forehead lightly. "I saw Luffy with his crew, Ace. Two marines and pirates in the Monkey. D family now eh?" Y/n and Ace looked at each other. "Want to spar like we used to as kids?" She asked while Ace smirked.

Later in an open meadow fire and gold nuggets flew through the air as Y/n swatted huge golden nuggets that were once rocks at Ace with her diamond blades as she dodged fire thrown her way by Ace til they fought hand to hand til Y/n pinned him onto the ground. "Pinned ya, Acie!" Y/n smiled sweetly before standing up and helping him off of the ground. "You can take those nuggets to white beard." She said before Ace hugged her close. "Your the best Y/n." He said seriously as they hugged while Y/n scoffed slightly. "No your the best Ace!" They laughed before looking over at the sea. "Marco and Thatch huh? Your crew from pops aka white beard?" She asked while watching the sun set til she looked over at Ace. "Be careful, Ace my superiors want your head along with your devil fruit powers." She said seriously before smiling. "Although no man alive can take down my best friend Fire Fist Ace!" She shouted out towards the sea before standing up and walking back to her ship. "Y/n..." Ace said as she looked over her shoulder at her friend and brother in arms. "Watch out for Luffy alright." Y/n smirked nodding as she ran back to the docks.