C o o l

"There's that mute boy, ever wonder what happened to him? At the start of senior year he just went completely silent."

"Damn, that's the kid that went mute. He was cute too why do all the cute ones have something wrong with them!?"

"That kids gay as fuck and mute, good luck buddy."

Jorge walked down the hallway just taking what they were saying, he was used to it by now. It was almost the summer he had almost been mute for an entire year now. He actually enjoyed this life more, "Hey Jorge, The bells about to ring come on!" Addy said like always, dragging him to their social studies class.

Jorge absolutely hated social studies, the only person who actually likes him there was addy. It was miserable. "Attention class! I know it's late in the year but we got a new student, please introduce yourself." Mr. Finn said to the class.

"Uhm, I don't know what to say. Hi I'm Benjamin but you can call me Benji." He said in a deep voice that you wouldn't except to come out of his face. "You can sit beside Jorge in the back, infront of him is addy. They can show you around." He said then got back to whatever he was doing.

"Hey guys." They both just started to stare at him like he was a lunatic. "I'm addy and that's Jorge, Don't mess with him or I'll beat you." She said, Jorge giggling in the back ground. "We will show you around after class If you want next period is lunch."

"Hey Jorge lets talk about this kid, is he cool enough to join our squad?" Jorge got out his notebook, as Benji watched him like a hawk the whole time. "He seems cool enough to eat lunch with us." He wrote in messy hand writing.

"It's settled your cool enough to eat lunch with us."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kinda proud 🤡