Notification

Philippine Uyaco nervously bit her thumbnail as she installed the app "On." It was an app to meet online friends. Once your profile is made, you would be able to follow whoever you please. You could join a "Cult." Which was what the app called a group of people who liked a certain topic. That was the easiest way to make friends and gain followers. Your followers could also send you suggestions of their followers. Once you've followed someone, you could message them, or call them if you'd like.

Meeting people online was something Philippine's mom was very against, by the way. So she had to be sneaky about it. Luckily, she trusted her daughter enough to not snoop through her phone.

"This should be fine." Philippine said to herself as she saw that the app had finally installed. She clicked "Open." As soon as she did, a message popped up.

On

New Social Network

So... You new here????
Log in                   Sign up

Phillipine hit the "Sign up" option and put in her information.

Please enter your email and choose a sexy username and password! :)

Email:              Luke's-dimples@xxxxxx.com
Username:      icɛ 
Password:      ••••••••••••••••••      Supreme!

Niceeeee. Now could we hear a little bit about you?

Name:                  Phillipine Uyaco
Date of birth:     11/07/03
Zip Code:             XXXXX
Gender            Male
                              Female ✗
                              Other

You're fifteen. Correct?

...

By selecting Sign Up you agree to On's terms and conditions

Sign Up

...

You're good to go! Now, let's explore a bit!

The screen changed to the home screen of the app as little text bubbles popped up explaining how it worked.

Join our cult! >:))... Okay, lol, not really. Cults are pretty much just communities. You can search up things you're intrested in and join that cult connecting with people who share the same interests as you!

Phillipine giggled to herself, "Okay, this was definitely made by a millennial."

She finally finished the walkthrough and set her profile picture.

“I wonder if they have a Five Seconds Of Summer cult...”      

This girl was a huge fan of those four boys. Even though it seems the fandom has died out a little. She's still forever worships them.

Sure enough they did have a cult. Phillipine was elated and quickly joined them. She closed off the app and got up to get a glass of water. When she returned. A notification on her phone went off.

DaniDino wants to be friends with you!