He wondered why Xiumin suddenly wanted to meet him.

As he was there, he knocked the door twice and entered after heard the voice from inside of the room.

"Do you want to meet me, Hyung?," Sehun questioned as he was there.

Xiumin shot a smile. "Yeah, have a seat," he stated and plopped down on the sofa.

The younger nodded and took a seat at the sofa as well.

"So why, Hyung?," he questioned as soon as both of them took a seat.

"I actually have something to tell you," he began the talk and shifted in his seat.

Xiumin looked up at Sehun. He was not sure whether to tell the latter or not.

Sehun was just remaining silent while waiting for it patiently. "What is it, Hyung?," he asked.

"Someone came just now and meet me," Xiumin slowly trying to explain it to Sehun.

"I don't know how to explain this but he wants someone to work with him, actually for his boss," Sehun arched his eyebrows in confusion. This was getting confusing.

"Work for him as what?," he tried to ask again.

Xiumin shrugged off. "Maybe like his assistant, I'm not really sure about it," he replied.

Sehun nodded. "Okay, so why do you call me?," he asked, still in confusion, as he didn't know what was happening now.

"It's you Sehun, they want you," the reply made Sehun suprised. He was really confused right now.

He frowned. "Why me? I don't want!," he exclaimed.

He loved this job so much, so why would he change it and accepted the new job?

Xiumin released a heavy sigh. "I think this is a good opportunity, Sehun," he stated.

"You can gain more when you work there, also the contract is just for few months," he continued, encouraging Sehun to take this offer.

Sehun huffed. "What use of that if I don't like that job?," he still was refusing it. "Besides, why me?," he asked.

Xiumin rubbed his nape. "Well, they actually wanted someone who can hold a big venue," he trying to explain.

"I know you can and you are not just a photographer, you can plan a big venue as well," Xiumin continued.

Sehun huffed. "It was so tiring, Hyung," he said. "But why I need to work as his assistant then?," he asked again.

"I don't know but their boss is really strict about these things so to make it perfect, you need to know about him," that sounded really insane, but Sehun was not sure whether to take it or not.

"Hyung," he called out and looked at Xiumin. The elder was looking at him with a hopeful look. "I will think about it then," he finally said that.

"Sure, i'll give you times," he said with his cheerful smile.

Sehun nodded and stood up from the seat afterwards. He went out of the room and straightly to his place.

He sat down while thinking about the offer he got just now.

"I'll just ask Kyungsoo about it," he muttered and took the camera before opening it.

Yes, it was true that he could plan a venue. It was one of his job actually but he more preferred being a photographer.

It was really tiring to handle a venue like that.

But as he remembered that, his money was getting lesser and Luhan was not here as well.

He could at least, replied them by working hard right?

His hand was pressing the button while seeing the pictures he took, he continued to look and stopped at one picture.

"This guy," he started recalling the things from before and remembered it was the guy he interviewed before.

His cheeks started to blush as he remembered about it. He got to admit that he was really good looking.

Although he was super annoying that time.

He sighed deeply. "If the boss is this handsome, I would gladly work there," he uttered and put the camera aside.

--

Hii! Hope you like it! Dont forget to leave your comments♡

💗💗