~Enigma all the way~

Beginne am Anfang

I removed the safety manually, for it has a manual safety lock. It made the usual 'clicking' sound, keeping it's nozzle pointed towards the ground I briskly walked towards the door. I rested my lower-back against the door and slightly opened it to peek outside. No one was around, I shifted to the other side and met the same sight-not a soul could be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Enigma all the way~

Sh*t man this guy is good! I swore silently as I heard footsteps again. The last bullet he fired had grazed my left ear, it was stinging like sh*t. I coughed, spit and blood left my mouth and formed a puddle near me, it's been a while since I met a worthy opponent.

"Don't let him get to you man, do not let the fact that you are hopelessly outnumbered, let you forget that you are here to do your duty- you're here to protect family."

I chanted to myself, hating the way my voice shook from pain; the grazed ear wasn't the only wound my body had suffered. I reloaded my walther P99 pistol, my backup on ammunition had almost extinguished. I had to shoot with prudence now, no more random shots to scare away the enemy. I had already tried that and failed miserably.

"Bahar niklo!! Kahan chupay huay ho?"(come out, where are you hiding?)

I heard a shout, it wasn't my current follower.

"Da*n it! How many of them are there?"

I said, wiping the beads of sweat off of my forehead. Today was certainty not my day, but there is one thing we are clearly taught by our maestro; never ever give up. We were instructed at the academy to memorise some words, made up by ourselves or some quote, that would help us remember our duty. Here's what I chose for myself,

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."

Sounds simple? See the magic. Le simple is le awesome. Let the chanting begin, where did I adopt the chanting habit, you wonder? Let's leave that to you guys to guess; enigma all the way.

I felt for my remaining ammunition, bingo ;my hand met with a deep hole in my left pocket, my trousers had been cut with breathtaking precision. I almost lost my head, kicked a rock, saw a small boy running away and swore after him till I could swear no more. Even their kids were excellent, stealthy, hardy; you name it. I ran from there fast, if the child had seen me he would soon be back with lots of them. But first I had to get rid of the two men who were following me.

I bent down and picked up the sharpest piece of rock I could find. Primitive ideas work best at times, footsteps can be heard all around me. They're both trying to confuse me. Thankfully it isn't dark or I wouldn't have lasted an hour in their territory. Darkness does, however, come with it's own advantages, when you're in a battle. I prefer daylight and one on one encounters, however, I received training for all methods of fighting.

I took hold of my sling, settled my rock at the right place and did a mental calculation. Projectile motion and it's implications can come in real handy. I pulled the rubber back and released it roughly at a twenty-degrees angle. It went down the hill and hit my previous follower straight on his forehead.

Despite the distance I could detect that I had been successful. Making a perfect shot from here, my maestro (teacher) would have been proud. However, the game had only started to get tough. They were all around me, it was only a matter of time, they would be onto me soon.

 The rock I had been leaning against helped hide me from view. It had a tiny cave-like place in it. I could hear the second man, he was rushing towards me as fast as he could. The rock I had thrown had given away my hiding place. I slid myself into the tiny place, it was a tight fit. As soon as he came near I entangled his feet into the rope I had with me. He fell down with an ugly thud. I hastened to get back on my feet. Grabbing him by the collar, I made him stand up straight. Resting his back against my chest I whispered into his ear.

"How many of your men are near by?"

I had my dagger almost glued to the flesh on his neck. I asked of him, trapped him in a headlock and waited for him to answer. He had gripped my arms with both of his hands, however, he didn't resist in the least. It was as if he was hiding something, I caught sight of what looked like an evil grin. He was quick in hiding his expression. Something definitely felt fishy. The next second he took me by surprise by speaking out in perfect Italian,

"Godi il soggiorno con il poco Sammy qui. No preoccupi lui farà prendere buona cura di voi. (Enjoy your stay with little Sammy here. Don't worry he'll make it nice and quick for you.)"

He wrung himself out of my headlock with breathtaking agility and threw me into the air. Keeping a tight grip onto my arms, he used gravity to his advantage and hurled me onto the hard, hot Balochistani land with brute like force. The impact made me wince with pain, I felt lots of pointy things make their way into my back.

His hand made it's way towards his chest and I saw him remove a black snake with brown dots on it from a bag. He forced me to open my mouth, it didn't take long for me to realise that he wanted to put the snake into my mouth.

TBContinued :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouch Le cliff hanger!!!! Sorry guys lots of mocks coming up!!! I'll update soon In shaa Allah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~