Overture

Mary’s p.o.v

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my friends going mad, but why? I saw them grabbing electronics and smashing them to the ground. What were they thinking? Does Master know? As I kept watching I saw the soldiers coming, then Mathew attacked one of them. What was he thinking?? Does he know it could get us all killed?  Simon wasn’t thinking straight either, he was using fire to burn all the electronics. As the soldiers came at them they starting fighting, I couldn’t let this happen. I saw Susannah fall, I ran over to her.

“What happened are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m fine Mary, could you help me up?” She asked, I helped her up, things were going crazy, and where was Jesus when you needed him?

Jesus’ P.O.V.

I have just gotten to the commotion, Judas and I froze in our tracks. To our horror my beloved followers where attacking the soldiers, I had to help them.

“Judas, take the right and I’ll take the left.” I said.

“Ok Master.” He said and followed my instructions, and, we went to help them

Judas’ P.O.V

I couldn’t believe what a mess everything has gotten, ever since the romans have figured out what Jesus had done. What has he gotten us into?  As I went to help my friends, we started fighting; I punched a soldier in the stomach. I could see Peter kicking one to the ground, with the help from Thomas. Just then the soldiers backed away, we had defeated them.