The wedding argument ;D

"Hey, honey..." I paused the TV and blew a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yeah?" I asked, still blowing on the wandering piece.

He stood in front of me and got down on his knees. "You know how we talked about getting married?" He clasped my hands in his and I froze, letting the strand of hair stay in my face.

I slowly turned my head to him and a wobbly smile came onto my face. "Yeah?" This is it! He was going to propose! I have all the arrangements for the wedding all planned out, the venue, the decorations - everything!

"And you know how you're pregnant?"

I put a hand over the bump that was my stomach and narrowed my eyes dangerously. "Yeah..." I said, unsure of whether I was liking where this was going.

"Well, I was thinking that we could elope!" He exclaimed, his hands in the air.

"Wha - huh - bu- what!?" I stumbled for words. Is he crazy!?

"In Vegas!" He exclaimed again and I thought that I was going to faint.

"Are you kidding me!? There's no way I'm going to elope -  and in another country of all places!"

"Well, why not? If we have a proper wedding you could end up giving birth on the aisle." He chuckled.

"Then so be it, I am not going to elope - ever." I got up and walked into the bedroom, slamming it and locking it behind me.

"Aw, come on, don't be like that." He cooed. "It'll be fun! Like Ross and Rachel from Friends!" My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. He was basing this on a TV show of all things!

"Okay, one: Ross and Rachel were extremely drunk. Two: Friends is an American comedy show!" I opened the door and shouted in his face.

His mouth just hung open for a few seconds until he finally recomposed himself. "WHAT!?"