The house party

Jessica pov

  We got home from the beach and everyone agreed to come to the house party. I was excited because I had one mutual friend here and she was throwing a house party. Me and Missy told everyone to meet at our place in a half hour. I went upstairs and took a shower and did my buisness. I couldnt decide what to where then rembered where I was going so I straightened my hair and put on my red skinny jeans and a black crop  that had the word boss written on it in black with a red leather jacket and a bulls snap back.I threw on some red hills. I walked out my room to see Missy wearing a black half shirt that fits tightly with a skirt the same color fitted tightly as well her black and blonde hair was straightened with a black snap back and gold jewelry with black hills. She looked good, we winked at eachother knowingly. We walked dowstaurs to see all these handsomely dresses boys. All if there mouths dropped when they seen us. We all hopped in our cars and drove off. Paul rode with me." You look amazing" he said "I know, you look good yourself." He smirked and said "so do you go to house parties often?" I nodded "I think I go to too many of them do you?" He nodded and then we pulled up. I got out "now dont get In too much trouble I wanna have a good time today" I walked off. Everyone stoid there confused.  I walked in greeted with the strong smell of well everything. I started dancing and drinking and having a good time. That was until Paul thought it was time to go." No paul I'm staying a while longer!" I demanded. "Thats not  good idea" he shot back. I turned to face him "I wanna stay so I'm gonna leave me alone." With that he walked off shaking alittle but I just kept partying. "Hey Jess" I turned to see Adam my ex  boyfriend standing there. I was shocked and said "hey what are you doing here?" I questioned. "My parents said they couldn't handle me so they sent me to live with my uncle." "Oh wow me to but I live with my dad" I told him he nodded and grabbed my hand and guided me outside. "I really miss you !" I sighed. Me and Adam broke up because I wasnt the best girlfriend. "I dont wanna hurt anyone else, I already hurt you I don't want to do it again." He nodded and took my phone out my back pocket and did something and put it back. "Go home its 6am and you have like 40 miss calls" I nodded knowing if Adam is telling me I better go. I started to walk off then turned around and smashed my lips to Adams and quickly backed away. "Oh and Adam I miss you too!"

  Ughhhh my head hurts. When I got up the next morning I went to the bathroom and did my buisness and went to Missy's room to find ber not there. I go down stairs and see her passed out on the couch. I grab my keys and phone and had out the door with just sweats and a t-shirt on. I was going to Adam's place he texted me the adress. I missed Adam right now. So I went over there and we had some fun. We played uno and call of duty ghost of course I won I'm the queen. "Admit it I'm just better then you at everything!" He sighed and rolled over to face me. "I will if you kiss me" he said with a wild grin playing on his face. For some reason this reminded me of Paul. Wait no you dont even know paul. I leaned in and smashed my lips against his. When we pulled away I needed air he smiled and said "your the queen of my palace" I lightly smiled and walked downstairs. "Adam I gotta go I have school tomorrow" I yelled. "Believe it or not I do too" he replied.

  When I got home I was shocked to see Paul and Jake pacing in my living room. "Hey guys" they turn to face me and Paul starts shaking and Jake says "Jess where have you been and Paul calm down."

"I was at a friends place why" I said getting annoyed with the possessiveness going on around here."what friend" paul questioned

I rolled my eyes and smirked " ever learn to mine your buisness kermit" he gritted his teeth and walked out. ",

"He does that alot doesnt he walk out huh"