Alpha

Alpha- he is the one who runs the pack. The pack usually runs about 100 to 500 werewolves. He has to deal with the problems as in rouges and people in his pack.

Luna- mate of the alpha. She also has a say so in the decisions for the pack and also is the mother like figure for the pack. Everyone else in the pack also have a pull that they feel, they feel the need to protect their luna at all costs even if it means death.

Werewolf shift- when they shift they are either full human or full wolf. When they shift into human form they are naked so always bring extra clothes

Rouges- they are werewolf's that don't have a pack. They run around on people's territory's and even gang up on some. They can be very dangerous and very wild  so be careful.

Mates- mates are soulmates. The mood goddess has chosen two specific people to be together for the rest of their lives. When they touch they feel tingles/electricity that is very addicting and makes you want to touch them more. They also have a scent that is your two favorite smells. You can smell them from a mile away. Once the girl is ready the male marks the girl with his crannies(can't spell) in the crook of her neck. It is quite painful but then it turns into pleasure. The next morning she will have a mark with your initials or however to show that you are hers and her only. To console the mating process you have to have sex. After you do this you will be able to feel the other persons emotions, mind link them, and be able to read their mind(unless out block them out)

Mind link- this is where you space out and your able to contact anyone at any time through your mind(pretty much like a phone call). You think about the person and at any time you will be able to contact them.