If he had been at his parents' house he would have jumped into the pool but it was eleven pm and he really had no intention of getting into his car and driving half an hour just to do that. So instead he got up, deciding on taking a short cold shower.

A sigh of relief left his lips when the cold water hit his skin. He let it run over his sculpted body, hair and face. The icy cold felt amazing against his skin. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, pushing his bangs back and wiping his eyes.

Since he was already in the shower he squirted some body wash onto his hands before running them over his body. When he reached his ass he hesitated. He had spent a lot of time thinking with what ifs lately. What if he and Yoongi took it a step further? What if he liked it? What if he didn't like it? There were more but those were the most prominent ones in his mind.

He didn't know a lot about gay sex. Yeah sure, anal. He wasn't stupid. But he still hadn't watched any videos on it... neither had he watched any of Yoongi's videos. He was avoiding it if he was being honest. After all what if he didn't like it? Would that kill all the chemistry Yoongi and him had aside from it?

Jimin couldn't even begin to describe how attached he'd become. So of course he was scared. Scared of ruining something he had wished for his entire life and now finally got in an even better, more perfect version than he could ever have imagined.

A bit hesitant he brushed his index finger ovrt his rim. It was a foreign feeling. Weird. Unfamiliar. Maybe he should try on his own, instead of waiting for something to happen someday. He'd never had anything up his ass. Never really experimented into that direction. After all there had been nothing appealing about it to him.

Sighing he leant against the wall. Why was all of this so complicated? Couldn't he have been born with a mindset where the thought of having a dick in front of him would make him go 'yummy' instead of 'eh'.

He thought about the way Yoongi talked about dicks. In such a casual appreciative way. It was obvious that he liked them. Jimin wished he could say the same about himself. Instead he had his own dick, which was... well... his dick and the thought of any other dicks just didn't really do anything for him.

"Fuck it." He reached put his hand in front of his face, putting two of his fingers into his mouth and slicking them up with his tongue. Sighing he leant his head back against the shower, closing his eyes and slowly reaching down with his hand. Very slowly he traced his finger over his rim again, spreading his spit, using it instead of lube. He knew lube would be better, but he didn't want to leave the shower.

He stared up at the ceiling where the water was coming from, while slowly pushing his finger in. He'd had sex with girls before that had been into anal, but doing it to himself felt quite different. His body resisted for a couple of seconds before slowly giving in as he forced himself to relax.

He felt so weird for doing this. Standing in the shower alone, water still raining down his chest and legs and slowly easing his finger inside of him. One finger wasn't really bad. It felt a bit weird. Like he had to really use the toilet, but it didn't really hurt.

Since one had worked without any problems he pushed his second finger in, which admittedly burned quite a bit. He forced himself to stop his body from trying to push his finger out again as he moved it in deeper. The feeling of really needing a toilet got stronger.

He sighed, half assedly moving his fingers before pulling them out again and holding them under the water stream to rinse them again. How did anyone find this pleasurable? He used some more body wash to properly clean his hand off before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his body.

Maybe the whole thing should have turned him on or whatever but it did nothing for him. His dick was just as flaccid as it had been before and the only thing that had changed was that he still felt like he should at least try going to the toilet.

Following his urge he did before sitting down on the edge of his bed and drying his hair with a towel. His thoughts wandered. Lately his libido had been running incredulously low. He couldn't even remember when the last time he had masturbated was.

He grabbed his laptop, opening an incognito tab before opening one of his favorite porn sites. For a couple of seconds he hesitated, before turning on the filter for gay porn. It was worth a try.

Crossing his legs, he clicked one of the highest listed videos. Instead of waiting for the logo and all the other shit to show up, he skipped into the middle of the video. A boyish guy, who almost looked a bit on the anorexic side, was being held in place while a hairy dude that could have been a good twenty years older fucked into him. Jimin made a face in distaste. The whole scene looked pretty disgusting if he was being honest. He had a pretty good view at both of their assholes since the camera was located between their legs. He really didn't like what he saw. The bearlike guy looking straight up dirty while the twink he was fucking had pimples all over his ass, his skin red and patchy and all of it overall not being the best sight.

Jimin closed the video, scrolling further down, searching for anything that didn't look as dirty and amateurish as the one he'd just watched. He stumbled across a video that was taken with a better camera. The guys that were in it both looked alright. Rather average but they had big dicks, which was usually more important in porn than anything else.

He spent a good ten minutes watching these two fucking in all types of different positions from missionary to wall sex, but it did nothing for him. His dick didn't react and neither did anything else about him. He wasn't really disgusted like he had been before, but there wasn't anything interesting about it either.

Giving up he closed the tab and opened the porn site again, this time searching for straight porn. He kind of felt like getting off and he knew that he wouldn't watching these guys eat each other out.

He scrolled through the suggested videos before picking one that had a promising thumbnail. Again he skipped the intro, with a girl just running her hand over her body, teasing those who watched her but Jimin wasn't interested.

He watched as the guy undressed the girl, moving his hands over her body, the camera zooming in on her reactions every once in a while. Jimin simply sat there, slowly growing annoyed over how fucking fake that girl looked. Her moans were too high pitched, her boobs round to the point where they were somewhat saggy and the way she fluttered her lashes annoyed Jimin for some reason.

He closed the video, typing in a title of a video he tended to go back to when he wasn't in the mood for searching the site for longer amounts of time. He opened it, skipping ten seconds in. The girl he'd watched undress so many times made the same movements, moved her hips in the same sensual way, puckered her lips in the same way. Nothing. Jimin felt absolutely nothing.

The usual arousal wasn't there. He waited another minute watching as the guy in the video, someone with a somewhat similar body to Jimin pressed her into the sheets, fucked into her, made her whimper in pleasure.

Jimin's dick didn't even go half hard. He did react somewhat to the sight of fucking, but that was it. If he tried to get off now he probably wouldn't be able to. He stared down at his crotch, the fabric of the towel hiding away his dick, but he didn't have to see it to know that it was still lying there limply.

"What are we now? Asexual?" He asked, maybe his dick, maybe himself. He wasn't sure.

And he had thought the situation had been complicated before.

A/N

Idk why this chapter is so funny to me but here is a conversation of my beta reader and I regarding this and the last chap.

Pure gold^