The Meeting

Venus' Pov

Saved by the bell.  Oh God thank you for saving me.  💛 As we go to our next subject which is Oral Communication we had a chance to be blockmates with the other course which surprised me cause it's Franki's class that we're going to be with for the rest of the first semester I guess and wish.  I wish this gal will be my gal charot grabe ako maka fantasize eh di ko nga sure kung baluktot din ba to.  Besides di pa naman ako sure.  Ewan ko ba kung bat ganto nararamdaman ko simula nung nakita ko tong Franki na to.  Can't wait to be her seatmate for the whole sem.  Goshh. 

Franki's Pov

As we got to our next class we we're surprise to find other students with us in the same room.  And guess what?  I found myself being collab with the course that I wanted to be in.  Which is tadadadada ABM. Gosh why am I so surprised well maybe because this was the course that my first ever "friend's" course like duh.  It would be my opportunity to know this girl more.  And maybe we can be bff's or more than that.  Just kidding.  As I was looking for the girl that I wanted to be friends with and to my surprise we bumped into each other again. Why does it always have to be this way.  😭😭😭 My arm it hurts a lot.  She had a really nice built and strong arms.

Franki:Oh my gosh.  Here we go again.  I'm really really sorry.  Are you okay?

Venus: Yeah okay naman ako.  Sorry. 

Franki:Ohh it's you again. (surprised) I was looking all over for you. 

Venus: Oh hey Franki. Sorry.  Again.  💔😭

Franki: No it's totally fine.  I was just surprised to always meet you this way.  I was kinda worried about it.

Venus: Yeah me too.  Ohh Franki can we sit down now?  So we can talk more while we wait for our subject professor.  (offered a seat)

Franki: Sure. (seated) Thank you. 

Venus: Uhm, Franki?  Can I ask you something?  (nervous)

Franki: Sure sure.  What is it?

Venus: Don't you know how to speak tagalog or maybe just understand it?  (confused, still nervous)

Franki: Tbh.  No.  I don't know how nor understand it.  I'm not from around here. Hehe. But I'm willing to learn cause my mom's having a hard time teaching me all by herself.  Hehe

Venus: Ohhh.  Okay.  Kaya pala out of this country yung accent mo. (natatawa na nahihiya) Hehe.

Franki: What?  I don't understand. (confused)

Venus: Oh. Franki it's nothing.  Maybe I can teach you some Filipino Words. (Biglang dumating yung professor) We'll talk about it later after this class.
🙂
Franki: That would be nice.  Thank you. (nodded). ☺

After an hour our professor dismissed our class earlier as it should be.  So we had time to eat and look for our next class.  As we are packing our things I suddenly stopped and found myself looking at the girl passing by our class. She's pretty,tall,and attractive.  She's some kind of most people say perfect. After that I was surprised by the girl standing next to me.  Which was Venus I never really knew how long we've been standing next to each other next thing I know is that she's talking to me without me even focusing on whatever she's saying.  And I was snapped back to reality.  She was telling me what am I looking at and that I was smiling all the time.  I was surprised to know that I was unintentionally smiling about something that I don't even know.  😂😂😂 Kinda weird but that was the truth.

After a few hours talking and discussing we are now ending our class for the rest of the day.  So now I was on my way going to the library cause honestly I still don't want to go home just yet.  Besides Mom's not around and part of me still missing something.  Something or someone.  I just can't get her out of my mind.  That girl.  That girl that caught my attention.  I was still hoping that she's still here and It would be really nice if I will have the chance to meet and talk to her.  As I was waiting,  a familiar face caught my attention and to my surprise it was her.  Fvcking her, the girl the girl that I was waiting for. So I didn't hesitate and moved closer to her.  As I move closer she suddenly noticed me.  And she's very much surprised than I was rn. 

Girl: Oh Hi there.  Anong maipag lilingkod ko sayo miss? 

Franki: Hi even though I don't understand a word you say.  I'm Franki and I don't know I'm little nervous but, I just wanted to be friends with you.  (hesitating to smile)

Girl: Oh di ka marunong mag tagalog.  Gashhh.  (This is so freaking dope sabi sa sarili)  Oh hey Franki, Franki Mackey?  Hahaha.  Jokes on me.  I'm Diana, Diana Mackey.  Your future wife.  Joke.  💛😂 (offered hand for a handshake).

Franki: Ohhh too early for that Diana. (shook hands) I'm Franki Russell. 18 from somewhere near.  🙂

Diana: What course are you taking?  Btw.  I'm 15. And uh Tourism student. 

Franki: Oh Really?!  We have the same course but why aren't you in class today or are you really from around? Aren't you too young to be a senior  high?

Diana: Yeah. No, I'm not.  I started school real young that's why.  and Talaga?!  Tourism ka din pala.  ( may masamang balak face).  Yeah, I haven't had the time to attend class cause I had trouble enrolling. So yeah.  This was really wasn't my choice of school but cause of you.  I might enjoy it.  💛💛💛

Franki: Ohh maganda na matalino pa.  (words that Venus taught me) Beauty with Brain.  Ofcourse you will. If you'll allow me to enter your heart as well.  💛💛💛 That would be very nice and maybe we should sit so we could talk more. (offered a seat)

Diana: Pareho na tayong nagbobolahan pero sige.  Upo na tayo. 
(seated).

Franki: (confused) Ohh.  Owkay whatever you say Dayanuh. 

After all those things we've talked about I've learned some tagalog words like Mahal Kita tagalog term for How are you?  and Tongue in a mo for I love you.  It's kinda crazy cause everytime I say I love you to her she'll be laughing like she'll die any minute now.  Maybe because of my accent or because she's just messing around. I wish this wasn't just the time that I'll make her laugh. I want to know her more.  And I wish  I could call her mine.  💛

A/N.
Owkay.  That's it for another update.  Medj natatawa ko nyetaaaa.  Kinikilig kasi ako dito sa uncut ng twba.  Wtf?  Taeeeee.  Di tayo mahohopia dito sa dalawa besides pabor na pabor si tito boy na kinikilig pa sa dalawa.  Huhu.  Keep sailing guys.  Mahal ko kayo.  💛💛💛